[EU][Raids] Static Guild looking for Reserves

Monte cristose.1879

We are Everything Under Control [eC], we are a progression static, squad of 10 looking for reserves for days when a member can't make our raid nights. If you are someone who Enjoys raids in a Chill environment but can't commit to always joining a static then maybe we could help each other. We raid 3 nights a week detailed below, and are a late night raiding squad due to real life commitments. At the moment we do 7 CMs in our normal runs But currently working on adding the rest. Long term goal is to do a full clear with full CMs every week.

Raid Times;

Monday - 20:30-23:30 BST - Wings 1-4 often finishing early

- Wednesday - 20:30-22:30 BST - Wings 5-7 sometimes continuing to get the last boss or 2 done

- Saturday - 20:30-23:30 BST - CM training/practice (strikes coming soon)

What we offer;

- Full clears in an experienced but fun, non toxic environment

- CM Kills and training

- Somewhere to ask for people for your own clears/strikes (some of us have alt accounts)

- Banter, after all we're all here to have fun

What we'd expect from you;

- Some Experience in all Raid encounters 

- The expectation to join discord (we have our own) when you join us - No need to speak, just listening is fine

- At least 1 Condi and 1 Power variant of the role you'd be joining us as

- If you join us for a raid night, you stay for the whole time

- Don't be silent. join in.

Depending on how often you join and availability, we will look towards our reserves before recruiting outside of the guild so you may be asked to be a permanent part of the squad if you wanted to be. If you are interested in joining us or have any questions for me then feel free to message/mail me in game or discord me 🙂

Ingame: Monte cristose.1879

Discord: Monte#7373

Edited by Monte cristose.1879