Warriors waiting for October 4.. How do you do it?

eXruina.4956

I'm going to run Str: bot/bot/bot Def: bot/mid/bot or mid on cele with a variety of setups in the third trait line and rune/sigil setups.

I'm also going to run a full glass variant with Hammer all bottom Str, all bottom Def, and all bottom on Berserker and 2 hit KO people. I'll call it the Bottom 😉 j/k it'll be called The Juggernaut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I'm going to run Str: bot/bot/bot Def: bot/mid/bot or mid on cele with a variety of setups in the third trait line and rune/sigil setups.

I'm also going to run a full glass variant with Hammer all bottom Str, all bottom Def, and all bottom on Berserker and 2 hit KO people. I'll call it the Bottom 😉 j/k it'll be called The Juggernaut.

Ironically, you could call it The Top, since they will be on the bottom. 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I'm mostly just replaying Final Fantasy games starting from the beginning. I'm up to FF3 now...

Dude, I've been feeling like taking that up soon. I have FF1 and FF2 on my phone, just never get a chance to sit down and finish them. I have 4 through X-2, 15, FF7R  and Tactics as well.

You going to through the Dissidias as well?

9 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

still a week and a half to go.. counting down ⏲️💭

still waiting for Warrior buffs to go live.. Lets Go!! 💪🔥

101 Dolyak, 102 Dolyak, 103 Dolyak.. 300 Dolyak.. 🐏

I feel you, bro. I just logged on for the first time in a few weeks to do some PvP and multiple times I'm thinking, "in 2 weeks I'll be oozing resistance and all this blind/chill/immob spam is gonna be SO much easier to deal with." I . Can't. Wait. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The time will come. Much more is left to be done. 

Happy for the changes, disappointed in how long it took and how awful warrior has been since the new expac, BsW aside. 

I still don't put too many hours in the game. But kitten do the friends you make want to pull you back in. Maybe with the changes I can be less of a punching bag. 

You rly can't deal your damage consistently anymore and everyone has ports, while we are still stuck in 2012 and 2015 movement skills. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2022 at 3:04 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Dude, I've been feeling like taking that up soon. I have FF1 and FF2 on my phone, just never get a chance to sit down and finish them. I have 4 through X-2, 15, FF7R  and Tactics as well.

You going to through the Dissidias as well?

Nah, no spin-offs. Just the main-line ones (FF1 - FF9), which are conveniently all on Steam! FF1 - FF6 are pixel remasters of the originals from the NES and SNES. I don't have a console for the FF games from X and above, so I'll just have to skip those!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Nah, no spin-offs. Just the main-line ones (FF1 - FF9), which are conveniently all on Steam! FF1 - FF6 are pixel remasters of the originals from the NES and SNES. I don't have a console for the FF games from X and above, so I'll just have to skip those!

Tactics is worth it if you haven't played it ever. One of Square's best games along with Vagrant Story.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Tactics is worth it if you haven't played it ever. One of Square's best games along with Vagrant Story.

Tactics is indeed worthy! I've played the original from the PS1 and yes, it is one of the best spin-offs Square has ever made. It doesn't feel like one, to be honest. I would make an exception for it, but it's not on Steam.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Tactics is indeed worthy! I've played the original from the PS1 and yes, it is one of the best spin-offs Square has ever made. It doesn't feel like one, to be honest. I would make an exception for it, but it's not on Steam.

Vagrant Story is another very worth playing if you can get your hands on it. One of my all time favorite games.

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 4:12 AM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

The time will come. Much more is left to be done. 

Happy for the changes, disappointed in how long it took and how awful warrior has been since the new expac, BsW aside. 

I still don't put too many hours in the game. But kitten do the friends you make want to pull you back in. Maybe with the changes I can be less of a punching bag. 

You rly can't deal your damage consistently anymore and everyone has ports, while we are still stuck in 2012 and 2015 movement skills. 

I mean they don't even really have to give us teleports...make Rush faster or an evade. Ranger gets it on their Swoop for GS. Why not us? Because they are ranged and they "need" it so that they can "kite" effectively? What about melee trying to close the gap on classes with ranged CC that all have better movement skills than Warrior? Thief can still insta nope out of a fight they don't want to deal with, either with stealth, multiple teleports...or both. Ranger gets Swoop, which as previously mentioned is an evade and Soulbeast can do that twice (merged one isn't an evade though, but is still 1200 range). Even Engineer now with Mechanist...teleport signet. Because thats what that class needed.

Warrior just over here like "You'd think with lesser mobility than these classes I'd be harder to kill in an up front fight. Like Guardian. You'd be wrong."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

10 more days.. is hard to keep my muscles tensed like this while being on fire.. Oct 4 Lets Go!! 💪🔥

301 dolyak.. 302 dolyak.. 303 dolyak.. 🐏

I'm really mad that I'll be on a beach vacation that whole week... ><

Needless to say I'll be on the forums living vicariously through the rest of you that week lol.

• Haha 1