[Craft - Artificier] 400-500, need some advice

Solomon.8501

I seen some guides on you tube, have you looked there? I can tell you it will be painful. It took me 100 gold to get my huntsman to 500. I had to craft a lot of exotics, it was around 13 to get from 425 to 500. Now there may be an easier way to do this, but I didn't find anything any cheaper.

@daynay.1089 said:I seen some guides on you tube, have you looked there? I can tell you it will be painful. It took me 100 gold to get my huntsman to 500. I had to craft a lot of exotics, it was around 13 to get from 425 to 500. Now there may be an easier way to do this, but I didn't find anything any cheaper.

I looked on Youtube but they are from 2013. I was following a guide that said exactly what you needed to refine and discover, but it was only up to 400

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:I use gw2crafts.net for crafting guides. They have 1-400 and 400-500 for each applicable crafting discipline. It gives you a guide of what to make, as well as a shopping list so you can get/use exactly what you need to use.

I second the use of gw2crafts.net. The guide may not account for boosters (because it's difficult to do so), but it gives you a great summary, shopping list, and crafting guide for leveling any discipline.

400-500 is never not painful, though at least you don't need leather. Use a crafting booster if you still have one left, use the guild tavern crafting boost, and discover as many recipes as possible, even if the resulting item is "worthless" to you. You can always salvage it, and discoveries give so much more experience than making the same thing over and over.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:Also, do your crafting on Friday after World Vs. World bonuses have built up about as far as they can. One of the benefits is increased chance for bonus crafting XP.

Um, Power of the Mists have been gone a fair while now... ;)

It has? Tells you how much I kept track of it. I know we had it after megaservers and before server pairings for WvW.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:Also, do your crafting on Friday after World Vs. World bonuses have built up about as far as they can. One of the benefits is increased chance for bonus crafting XP.

Um, Power of the Mists have been gone a fair while now... ;)

It has? Tells you how much I kept track of it. I know we had it after megaservers and before server pairings for WvW.

Just doublechecked, and it really hadn't actually been gone for as long as I thought! It was removed at the same time the WvW Skirmish Rewards were added in June.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2017-06-06

Archived