Cathedral of Zephyrs and Legendary variant reqs

Does the Defense event, or any other related event for Cathedral of Zephyrs ever actually happen?  I've been checking every day, several times a day, for at least a week now and I've seen exactly ONE Meta event happen in Malchor's Leap, and I ended up having to leave in the middle of it. It's quite frustrating that this meta is not on a timer.

Edited by Kitty La Boom Boom.4065
  • Like 2

Went there before posting here.  No map ever seems to progress though. Seems to get stuck at Wren, rinse and repeat. Spending hours upon hours repeating events that never culminate in anything going vulnerable, on a map that I hate, is not any fun.  I would just like to be able to progress to get my Zaitan weapon skin 😞

Those pre events never start.  Not a single one have I seen in the past few weeks.  It's stuck on "A Path to Arah"

Edited by Kitty La Boom Boom.4065
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hear ya.  Ive made all the variants to date, and blast them out in the 1st couple of days of a new release--because of these issues with some old content and lack of participation.

Zhaitan and Jormag footfalls look the best--with Zhaitan (imo) having the coolest/longest lasting effects.  Mordremoth is by far the worst.

The events aren't on a standard timer, this means if you joined a map after the event was just done, you'll be waiting a very long time and probably miss it quite easily. The solution is to park yourself directly on the boss spawn, so you get killed immediately when it comes up, which will get you credit when someone does it and you aren't paying attention or something.

You can also try to get an overflow, but that only happens on Daily Event Completer days. This is also the only way to get around permanently bugged events.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 1