Disconnects , ping , fps drop ...

Can you refund my money ? This game become ridiculous. Every 30 minutes I got fps drop , every 5-10 minutes random ping from 300 to 6 000/7000 . Every pvp or fractal I got random disconnects I got kicked or que penalty for hours cause disconnects. I got random fps drops to 4-5 and i have to play like this most of the time.Cant enter the game cause its says "Please check your internet connection " ... i do and its fine but still 54865 ping , disconnects and fps drops . All you care is about your TRADING POST .. Your patches have totally destroyed this game ...

The previous two posts aside, I'm having a similar issue. Normally the game runs fine with no problems. But with the most recent patch, it barely works. My FPS will randomly drop to below 5 for extended periods of time. No warning, no consistency. Sometimes, the game will freeze up and hard crash. When it crashes, I have to restart my computer to get it to stop running.

I've tried running the repair command. No effect. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game. No effect.

Archived