GS 5 Rework

FaboBabo.3581

I feel like GS 5 is actually an outdated skill. GS overall lacks a defensive skill outside of GS 5, like a block or an evade. While i can understand that, because it's a kind of damage orientated weapon i think we should give it some love. Another thing which feels weired for me is that the damage of GS5 is pretty lowe, considering u push ur enemy back + it's a power weapon.

Since a few days i have a specific rework idea, which i can't get out of my Mind, so i need to share it, feel free to discuss ;

Swing ur Greatsword with heavy force arround u, evading attacks and stunning foes.15-20 sec Cooldown 0,5 sec Cast Time (u evade while this Cast time)Radius 240Damage 875Targets 5Stun 0,75 secVulnerability 5 Stacks (5sec)evade 0,5 sec

@OriOri.8724 said:I'd rather add a daze to mind stab, where it makes more sense.^ This.

Really GS 5 is more or less fine, 30 sec c/d might be a bit long now a days, and the 1/2 second cast time would be a bit unwieldy if we weren't already used to it that way for years.

If anything on GS needs to be be looked at, it's the awkward mirror blade on phant.

Archived