Condi Soulbeast Buffs (PvE focus)

RainbowTurtle.3542

As it stands, currently condition soulbeast required stance sharing to do a good (relative to other condition builds) amount of damage. However, this can also be unreliable, as if you don't share your stances (One Wolf Pack and Vulture Stance) with 5 targets, your DPS suffers.

I propose 2 possible changes, only 1 of which would need to be implimented:

1. Buff the base duration on vulture stance. Would impact the Leader of the Pack as well as Oppressive Superiority builds.

2. Buff Oppressive Superiority (in PvE at a minimum) to increase your condition damage as well as duration.

I don't have good numbers for either of these changes, but some number junkies can probably figure out what would be needed for either of these changes to match the current maximum "With Allies" LoTP condi soulbeast build.

Group reliance for DPS should only come in the form of boons, if you're performing at your best but your team isn't available to utilize something you're sharing that would lead you to getting your personal (or potentially the profession or specialization's) maximum DPS, then it feels worse. Having the more standalone option would be nice.

• Confused 2

So one of the fixes of relying on stances is... buffing a stance? What?
I doubt we would get a condi buff if we already do ~34k condi (which is 4k under harbinger who has double our rotation) and ~37k with allies.

But if you want to get those 37k solo then just shove 10% condi bonus into Furious Strength.

7 minutes ago, Beddo.1907 said:

So one of the fixes of relying on stances is... buffing a stance? What?
I doubt we would get a condi buff if we already do ~34k condi (which is 4k under harbinger who has double our rotation) and ~37k with allies.

But if you want to get those 37k solo then just shove 10% condi bonus into Furious Strength.

You need stance sharing, not stance reliance.

I don't mind stance reliance. If they could buff vulture stance without affecting LoTP (thus severely increasing its DPS as well as the non LoTP version), I'd say it'd be a pretty good option. However, I DO take issue with stance sharing reliance as it can be incredibly inconsistent in pugs and could screw you over.

On 9/23/2022 at 7:43 PM, RainbowTurtle.3542 said:

As it stands, currently condition soulbeast required stance sharing to do a good (relative to other condition builds) amount of damage. However, this can also be unreliable, as if you don't share your stances (One Wolf Pack and Vulture Stance) with 5 targets, your DPS suffers.

I didn't know condibeast was in a disadvantage in PvE, it though it was one of the  most used ranger builds because of it's average output + ease of use. 

2 hours ago, anduriell.6280 said:

I didn't know condibeast was in a disadvantage in PvE, it though it was one of the  most used ranger builds because of it's average output + ease of use. 

Power I see quite frequently in pugs, but not typically condi. I'd like to see a bit more pug-friendliness on the condi side since it relies on stance share which got kinda gutted.

On 9/26/2022 at 1:48 AM, RainbowTurtle.3542 said:

Power I see quite frequently in pugs, but not typically condi. I'd like to see a bit more pug-friendliness on the condi side since it relies on stance share which got kinda gutted.

This is why i like the hybrid so much, that and its all melee which is amazing for pugs.
100% critical chance and 100% bleed duration is a nice mix.

Edited by Mell.4873