Don't forget the discord is real and your input doesnt matter if you are not a wintrader "top" player

Crab Fear.8623

9 hours ago, lotus.5672 said:

That discord was never a secret and its open for anyone to enter.

You could have posted this in the other topic but being the drama queen doomposter you are its not a surprise you created a new one.

Anyways... MAC ban all usa players!

Its still true though. Nobody from PVE understood the real nature or history of those leaks. Why do you think the original leak came from the pvp forum and not somewhere else?

There's more than one discord...more than one conversation being held they were all just kept secret away from you. the streamers were able to reverse the narrative...but some of us are more aware of "the big picture," and history here.

Edited by JusticeRetroHunter.7684
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

TBH their skill is actually good and does have good input for game balance

what they do with the game only reflect their morality which is pretty much exclusive to NA.

don't disqualify all good player only because some are morally garbage

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

1 hour ago, felix.2386 said:

what they do with the game only reflect their morality which is pretty much exclusive to NA.

all of them are morally garbage, the best ones quit or gave up and do kitten all, the worst ones wintrade and cheat.
there are no morally right ones, the only ones to call them out are other cheaters and wintraders and the only reason they do it is personal beef.

edit
respect to trevor for calling the shitters out, it wont work and it wont matter.

Edited by Leonidrex.5649
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

Its not just morally garbage. Anyone that has to cheat and metagame to win in a game with an active plat population of <100 players per sever is holistically garbage.

We deserve better than to have the same sycophants that make Ranked borderline unplayable past plat2 shadow balancing the entire game.

• Like 5

Oh no worries! I've not forgotten. Also, I've realized as much years ago. I always knew Anet had their little go-to clique of influencers who are basically marketing and PR cover for gw2(aka shills). pve has them as well. Because mark my words: The same people win-trading today are the same people that smurfed back then. People on these forums back then were talking up and hyping up the new league. Talking up gw2 as "competitive" and "e-sport worthy". I, on the other hand, was somewhat skeptical of a relatively new game getting all this e-sport money and sponsorships right off the bat, even if it was the successor to a well-designed game(gw1) with some competitive success.

Of course, I was and still am skeptical of this whole "e-sports" movement, which is pretty much manufactured, astro-turfed, fake popularity and a gigantic crock of shite hype machine funded by vulture capitalist scumbags who took the "Wall Street" movies literally. Not to mention a pitiful attempt to make gaming into a (snort) sport...

Seriously, people hyped up gw2 for years as "competitive" even though it's never been anything but. People called out matchmaking since season ONE. It was always fundamentally the same 50/50 win rate garbage ELO-derivative that other "e-sport" titles pushed. All gw2 has regarding pvp is a nice action combat engine. That's it! It's got nothing substantial. Conquest? Pfft..whatever...

But nope! gw2, like a LOT of other games, drank the "e-sport" kool-aid hook, line and sinker, trying to grab that vulture capitalist cash.

But, heh, it's funny...you know what's really missing here, right? That "git-gud" crowd. WHERE Y'ALL AT?...You notice that they don't seem to be on these forums as much these days...mmmmm...interesting....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/26/2022 at 9:00 PM, Leonidrex.5649 said:

all of them are morally garbage, the best ones quit or gave up and do kitten all, the worst ones wintrade and cheat.
there are no morally right ones, the only ones to call them out are other cheaters and wintraders and the only reason they do it is personal beef.

edit
respect to trevor for calling the shitters out, it wont work and it wont matter.

Well i can't complain about anyone who quit after 1 year Triple menders scourge and 1 year Triple Core necro.

On 9/27/2022 at 2:49 AM, JTGuevara.9018 said:

But, heh, it's funny...you know what's really missing here, right? That "git-gud" crowd. WHERE Y'ALL AT?...You notice that they don't seem to be on these forums as much these days...mmmmm...interesting....

You have a point there

I don't know why they'd come here though. Everyone here is pretty miserable to some extent, here to complain about something that either they lack, or something they think someone else should lack.

The wintrading cartel shouldn't be phased by either of these things as; historically speaking, they get everything they want.

Everything, even being allowed to have a say in balancing the game themselves.

The only times I see them here now is when they're humble bragging. Before that, it was the vote to re-add DuoQ and to keep Class-swapping. Most underhanded polls ever by the way, and its blatantly obvious why they want those things to stay.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

You have a point there

I don't know why they'd come here though. Everyone here is pretty miserable to some extent, here to complain about something that either they lack, or something they think someone else should lack.

The wintrading cartel shouldn't be phased by either of these things as; historically speaking, they get everything they want.

Everything, even being allowed to have a say in balancing the game themselves.

The only times I see them here now is when they're humble bragging. Before that, it was the vote to re-add DuoQ and to keep Class-swapping. Most underhanded polls ever by the way, and its blatantly obvious why they want those things to stay.

I think you do know. It's because players are generally older and wiser than in the past, have seen through the BS and stopped pretending that the "pro" clique's buttocks smell like roses! They'd be stupid to come here. As you said, they got what they wanted.

They'll get shell-lacked on here and they know it.

And yes, underhanded is right.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I think you do know. It's because players are generally older and wiser than in the past, have seen through the BS and stopped pretending that the "pro" clique's buttocks smell like roses! They'd be stupid to come here. As you said, they got what they wanted.

They'll get shell-lacked on here and they know it.

If only our residential Elmer Fudd thought the same way.

Because that's the skill level of players they target in game.

I'm legally obligated to not explain this joke, I apologize in advance.

39 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

If only our residential Elmer Fudd thought the same way.

Because that's the skill level of players they target in game.

I'm legally obligated to not explain this joke, I apologize in advance.

Hah! Yup! Elmer is pretty tame in comparison to say, Yosemite Sam or the two mob dudes from the Bugs Bunny series. (Rocky and Mugsy) Though just as dumb, they are clearly more underhanded and unhinged than Mr. Fudd. Note: If you can't recall who Rocky and Mugsy are, I'll give you an example:

Rocky: "Psst...hey Mugsy! Toin it on duh radio...!"

Mugsy: "..duhh...ok boss!"

Heh!...heh... But anyway! Back to gw2.

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
typo
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Hah! Yup! Elmer is pretty tame in comparison to say, Yosemite Sam or the two mob dudes from the Bugs Bunny series. (Rocky and Mugsy) Though just as dumb, they are clearly more underhanded and unhinged than Mr. Fudd. Note: If you can't recall who Rocky and Mugsy are, I'll give you an example:

Rocky: "Psst...hey Mugsy! Toin it on duh radio...!"

Mugsy: "..duhh...ok boss!"

Heh!...heh... But anyway! Back to gw2.

Comically accurate, the classic shorty villain with a henchman that is much more capable than he.

Perfectly describes these looney tune wintraders and their DuoQs, only Rocky and Mugsy were pretty cute. 😳

25 minutes ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

how do you guys maintain this level of saltiness all the time?

A high-protein diet, and through drinking La Croix which is less hydrating than actual water

\o7 CMC

25 minutes ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

don't you ever get tired of caring?

There is no finer motivator than spite and abject-hatred, and no matter what we do or say it will never compare to the level of sweat of the wintrading cartel.

This is the true, hidden endgame. It is resisting Elmer Fudd Escobar and his mewwy band of wintwaduhs and it definitely beats playing the trash or getting stuck grinding PvE like some 9-5 job.

47 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

A high-protein diet, and through drinking La Croix which is less hydrating than actual water

\o7 CMC

There is no finer motivator than spite and abject-hatred, and no matter what we do or say it will never compare to the level of sweat of the wintrading cartel.

This is the true, hidden endgame. It is resisting Elmer Fudd Escobar and his mewwy band of wintwaduhs and it definitely beats playing the trash or getting stuck grinding PvE like some 9-5 job.

went fwee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

how do you guys maintain this level of saltiness all the time? don't you ever get tired of caring?

You should be asking THAT question to the cheaters. We stopped caring long ago and are merely just taking shots because we could and because this is a public forum.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

\o7 CMC

Hah! I can see it now...

Yosemite Sam: Hey! Just a darn minute part-nuh! Who made you the leader of this dog-gone gaming operation?

Elmer: Oooh no you don't! You aw not fit faw weaduhship. That scwoowee wabbit is a shifty one and you aw a woose cannon! Aweena Net has been vewy genewous...

Yosemite Sam: Why I oughta...!

Wile E. Coyote: It is plainly obvious that this plan is doomed to fail without my superior intellect. My talents are wasted in this cacophony of fools.

Daffy: Yup! Thith ith a dithathzer...I knew I should've gone tholo..! (hops out) whoop-hoo-hoo!! Hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo!!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

his voice kinda sticks tho...lol

Oh sure yeah, definitely sticks

...went fwee, in my nightmayos knowing that this is the face of my towmentow. If you think it sounds funny here, you should hear me trying to explain all this in therapy. 😂

2 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Elmer: Oooh no you don't! You aw not fit faw weaduhship. That scwoowee wabbit is a shifty one and you aw a woose cannon! Aweena Net has been vewy genewous...

Vewy genewous indeed, so genewous that maybe they'we willing to welease wan- (...Uh... Ranked)

Rewease us fwom a dastawdwy bwute

Edited by Multicolorhipster.9751
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

went fwee

you fool, what have you done. Now I'm going to hear Elmer Fudd every time. 

On 10/1/2022 at 6:45 PM, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

how do you guys maintain this level of saltiness all the time? don't you ever get tired of caring?

Salty? Doesn't seem like it to me. Caring just the baseline amount about playing pvp without running into people throwing games because player X paid money for a gizmo on the back end? Idunno I guess? 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1