Posibility to have Unstable Fractal Essence contribute towards Fractal God

aliiz.7450

Hi, I would to submit a feature request to explore the posibility to have the "unstable fractal essence" contribute towards "Fractal God" .
Since "unstable fractal essence" are obtained through sucessfully completing a fractal CM (100, 99, 98) I can see how having them show proficency and it makes sense (to me) it could contibute to obtain the title.
One way to do it might be to be able to convert "unstable fractal essence" to "fractal relics" or "pristine fractal relics", but this might interfere with the economy somehow.
The second way might be to just be able to use the "unstable fractal essence" as a replacement for the relics when obtaining a fractal title (God, Savant, Champion, Prodigy).
Hope this feedback helps and looking forwards to see what you guys think. Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aliiz.7450 said:

Hi, I would to submit a feature request to explore the posibility to have the "unstable fractal essence" contribute towards "Fractal God" .
Since "unstable fractal essence" are obtained through sucessfully completing a fractal CM (100, 99, 98) I can see how having them show proficency and it makes sense (to me) it could contibute to obtain the title.
One way to do it might be to be able to convert "unstable fractal essence" to "fractal relics" or "pristine fractal relics", but this might interfere with the economy somehow.
The second way might be to just be able to use the "unstable fractal essence" as a replacement for the relics when obtaining a fractal title (God, Savant, Champion, Prodigy).
Hope this feedback helps and looking forwards to see what you guys think. Thank you!

The relics count as time gate so what would be the point of them letting you cut down said gate with other materials?

Use it to unlock skins or buy cosmetic infusions bud.

Doing the CMs is already cutting down the time by 364 less days, no need to further cut down the time from CMs. Personally I think fractal god does not take to long. I like that it is a long time goal, if you do CM + T4 daily it will take you 266 days from zero, 230 days if you do recs to. Now try to do God of WvW and we are talking grind.