I think AFK players dislike being repeatedly downed in few hits...

Nabbut.7480

5 minutes ago, Cuks.8241 said:

Maybe you could share what build you are playing? Necro is a very broad spectrum. 

Also what I notice is usually the largest difference between teams at lower ratings and why players feel that they blow up in seconds. One team focus targets, other dont. Its not that you get killed in 2 sec by another player, you get blown up by their whole team, expecting to survive a full team frontal assault in the open (or players just straight up walking into a bunch of DH traps). Call target button is your friend and following up with your team is the way to go. Randomly doing dmg to some random player is generally useless.

People that goes into pvp for rewards with 0 intent on improving will not make focus, no matter how careful you are explaining, they just want an easy farming. Nonetheless your statement is highly accurate.

• Like 3

On 9/28/2022 at 7:46 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

SpiderZ.9146 probably assumes that the people, who are afk in the spawn for the majority of matches, just hate playing against people who can quickly down them.

However, I doubt this assumption reflects the reality.

I think its fairly accurate, pretty often team mates would begin to afk after they get owned, I get the logic of what's the point if there's no chance to win. Can't count how many  times I've alt+f4'd through some real kittenous metas. I won't even bother afking I'll just go play another game LOL.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Rukia.4802 said:

I think its fairly accurate, pretty often team mates would begin to afk after they get owned, I get the logic of what's the point if there's no chance to win. Can't count how many  times I've alt+f4'd through some real kittenous metas. I won't even bother afking I'll just go play another game LOL.

I see far more people remaining in the spawn from the very start than I see people staying there after trying (and dying).

• Like 3

On 10/1/2022 at 9:56 PM, Cuks.8241 said:

Maybe you could share what build you are playing? Necro is a very broad spectrum. 

Also what I notice is usually the largest difference between teams at lower ratings and why players feel that they blow up in seconds. One team focus targets, other dont. Its not that you get killed in 2 sec by another player, you get blown up by their whole team, expecting to survive a full team frontal assault in the open (or players just straight up walking into a bunch of DH traps). Call target button is your friend and following up with your team is the way to go. Randomly doing dmg to some random player is generally useless.

People like the OP usually don't share their build, because that would imply that it's them that is the issue. And in their eyes, it is always external factors that is the problem. Not the fact that they might not know how to properly defend themself / kite against high burst damage. They would rather cry on the forums to get sympathy, than to learn how to deal with these situations better, which would help them climb out of the silver bot hell and enjoy better matches with better teammates.

What will it be OP? Cry? Or listen to more experienced players and improve?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I do know how to defend myself: hide behind teammates or in base. And I know how to kite against high burst damage: run until the enemy stops seeing me.

21 hours ago, Koensol.5860 said:

What will it be OP? Cry?

Stop crying, fight!

21 hours ago, Koensol.5860 said:

climb out of the silver bot hell and enjoy better matches with better teammates

I am quite content farming pips in silver, thank you. Also, can you explain to me what is a bot? I was called a bot some times but when I look into a mirror I see a human face?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, SpiderZ.9146 said:

[&DQgTHTIbAjuiACgPQAFAAfoA+gB1AW8BlQCVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=] Here is my build, packed with every defensive mechanic I can find.

That is a terrible build. This is literal punching bag that can't retaliate on top of not having any way to deny damage.

If this is some kind of Bunker for the sides it does not have any way to pressure off people or escape from getting outnumbered. 
What is the plan here?  
What is the win condition?
How is this Helping the team win?

2 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

That is a terrible build. This is literal punching bag that can't retaliate on top of not having any way to deny damage.

If this is some kind of Bunker for the sides it does not have any way to pressure off people or escape from getting outnumbered. 
What is the plan here?  
What is the win condition?
How is this Helping the team win?

I mean he just said he's content playing in silver soooo

1 hour ago, Hellz.3058 said:

I mean he just said he's content playing in silver soooo

And? It doesn't mean he should not have a plan.
Being in silver just means that you are not used to pvp or the game yet, not that it doesn't have the capacity to play at all.
If he is on the forum to suggest global nerfs on ALL, means he is invested enough to check proper build from the google or get a suggestion here.

Plan is to be a punching bag instead of getting insta downed.

Win condition is to be punched long enough for teammates to down the enemies. Also, it can revive.

I had improved it a bit by adding more healing so I can be punched a bit longer while keeping teammates up.

[&DQgTHTIbAjsSACgPQAFAAfoA+gBvAW8BlQCVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]

Congratulations on shifting the focus of this thread onto my personal bad build and skill btw.

So yeah, continuing the defensive excuses, just tested my new build, it works okay if I am just running away after all my teammates are insta downed. I've even won a 1v1 vs another necromancer with likely proper build. 1 death (I was running in circles around the pillar until three of them got me while my insta-downed teammates were respawning), 40% of team's healing - thank you for calling my build bad, it indeed had a room for improvement.

7 minutes ago, SpiderZ.9146 said:

Congratulations on shifting the focus of this thread onto my personal bad build and skill btw.

So yeah, continuing the defensive excuses, just tested my new build, it works okay if I am just running away after all my teammates are insta downed. I've even won a 1v1 vs another necromancer with likely proper build. 1 death (I was running in circles around the pillar until three of them got me while my insta-downed teammates were respawning), 40% of team's healing - thank you for calling my build bad, it indeed had a room for improvement.

Your build is still bad, people will still afk since you are sandbagging with a bunker necro build. You are causing the AFK problem on your team at least on 50% the other 50% are them being spoiled losers waiting for someone to win them the game.
If you are so inclined to be bunker necro do not fight in group go Far ( the node in front of their spawn) and try to bait people chasing you there so your team is in 4v3.
IF you want to win or at least people on your team to not AFK you have to kill the other team you can't wait someone to do it especially if you picked necro here is a Build with explanations. Necro does not excel at what your are trying to force with your build, in other games it will translate to DPS disruptor mage so you have to go on the offensive with it to win.
By the look of your build you do not want to be DPS but a support and necro is not good option. Try guardian, Tempest, Heal Spellbreaker or Druid. 

• Like 2