Herald the boon lord ( build ! )

Baby Goth.4983

Yoo guys whats up ,   I was thinking of making a PVE + open world + WvW   build for my new herald , but I didn't played herald class before ,  my main was druid ,   so I want to share this build with you guys and see your thoughts about it.

as you all know herald is one of the best boon provider ( support )  class in the game ,  so I tried to build it in a way that it  balanced between support role + decent DPS role  ,  with more attention to support role,  the point is to create a healer support build that can run throw the game content with decent damage  not zero damage 😅

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmxAYxzlpQJMLiidRTMMqiJShsCagnvUfrE-zxIU1omvQglrOFSvC0dVQOA-e

* the build doesn't provide power damage much , but with fury uptime + getting critical chance almost 90 % thanks to Invocation trait  + the might boon it may provide decent damage  ,  also  I can switch Invocation trait  from 1,3,3  to  1,1,1  ( for more support  - protection and regen uptime )  if I need to switch for full support role with zero damage

Leaving Salvation & Herald  same as it is.

* or for more cleansing support I can switch if needed ,  Invocation trait with Retribution trait  3,2,1  ( for more self sustain and condition cleans to allies )  , this comes from dodging  since the endurance bar can be filled much quickly with this trait.

so what do you guys think !

any suggestions

35 minutes ago, Baby Goth.4983 said:

the build doesn't provide power damage much

thats why for cele gear you want mace instead of swords. condi damage, next balance mace3 will get buff + you blast your fire field for party might easily 10 stacks for long duradion.

43 minutes ago, Baby Goth.4983 said:

getting critical chance almost 90 % thanks to Invocation trait

you dont need much crit since your damage in mainly condi

43 minutes ago, Baby Goth.4983 said:

protection and regen uptime

just boon duration and glint is enough for perma

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmxAYl7lpQJMLiidRTMMqiJShsCagHrUXrE-z1IU1omvYgljMCqsA6MEqOB8dVQOA-w

check this, i did not change that much from your idea. salvation traits taken with more wvw accent, as well as shield, tho healing output is same or better, damage better, boon uptime still perma, better sustain. 

Note it will not provide quickness in wvw after balance. also rev gets sigil activation on swap back so thats why i changed sigils. 

if still want to use this build idea but have problem with survival, take salvation middle grandmaster. also dont forget to spam ventari 6, for blind(blind happens on you not tablet). you lack stunbreak in that legend.

• Like 1