Still looking for guild

Thrandir.9253

I have been a couple and I just felt like a number in those guilds. I am playing a 80 short bow renegade and I have all the expacs and few crafting skills up to 400.

I am not looking for a real big guild because I dont want feel like just a number again. I have few questions about the game still so a guild that dont mind me asking those questions.

I will be starting HoT and PoF today and would like to find some people to run through those with while stopping to get the HPs since just hit 80 on my renegade.

Many of the big guilds are just numbers, like 80/486 online yet no one chats or response to queries. Their GLs are either inactive or only have interest in filling up the guild slots. Honestly I don't understand what's the point 😶 I'll rather have one active and helpful member than 20 of them pretending to be afk'ed 😃

Whenever you are on a break from the game, try to hang out in Divinity Reach or other races major cities or maybe Lion Arch. Recruitments are usually done there. There are still some very active and helpful Guilds around. Keep trying.

Good luck.

Edited by MintyMin.2718

Hey! So me and some friends just came back to the game and are very active and just started a brand new guild called “Nova Synergia” we are looking to build a tight knit and friendly community of people who want to build new friendships while playing all of the content. We are down to do any content and as we get bigger plan on doing some events. If you are wanting to join a guild that NEEDS you and isn’t looking for just a number then come build something with us.

you can hit me us in game

Urza Timeweaver and Vin The Mistling 

or just join the discord! 🙂

https://discord.gg/9xNY7CgHSS

that goes for anyone that reads this!