I don’t want to play with ppl anymore

epoc.7941

Or at least not with 4 other ppl. 

I recently uploaded on a Reddit post a screenshot of my w/l spread and a w/l spread of a friend and they were almost identical (with the same number of games) yet this person consistently is in platinum legy and I’m stuck in gold. (even tho me and her are comparable in skill when we play together) 

ppl were quite nice and helpful on thing that struck me is that they said your first ten games seem to matter a lot….well season starts and my first game we get an afk and my second game we get a guy who would not play as a team and basically threw. I have yet to continue playing bc it’s disheartening KNOWING my rank will reflect ppl playing like this despite my efforts to do and be better. 

I actually had fun (rank issues I spoke about earlier) during this mini season bc it was a smaller party size and tbh rolling bad teammates in 3v3 or 2v2 isn’t horrible if you can carry which I did at times. Why can’t we just have both of these game modes during regular seasons. 

for forever ppl have shown a clear lack of understanding on how to play conquest. And with a lack of being able to queue with friends and the current state of this pvp what really incentivizes anyone to play? The population seems smaller than ever too. 

giving us choices of match type/team sizes I think really cuts down on the stresses of team queuing. 

I honestly beg Anet to add this to the game. 
it really is preferable. Unless they want to add pre-mades back so I can actually que with ppl I can rely on. 

thoughts? 

Edited by epoc.7941
  • Like 1