Complete non-sense

Jaising.7253

Players using port hacking to escape or catch you when its not even possible their profession has access to the movement distances they cover.

Players runnnig faster than mounted speed and superspeed with no buffs on ther character.

Downed players moving distances that are laughable when their profession has no movement in downed state.

Players the same CC abilities over and over again under any possible ability timers no matter what the build is.

There are so many programs that have been greated to put players in a virtual god mode its ridiculous.

The Development team had no interest in stopping or preventing the rampant cheating in wvw mode.

Oct 4th a balance patch? Give me a break!

Seriosuly flawed game mode with very seriouly flawed individuals.

GW2 WvW is the laughing stock of any game mode on the internet to date.

I remove my support and money from ever investing more into this game until they remove the developers and players responsible.

But that will never happen so until they shut the game down too bad they ruined a potentially long end game mode.

WvW has turned into the worst community, showcasing the worst player base out there for any online mmo.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Fun thing: Imagine exploring  Fortnite Save The World PvE story (where developers abandoned PvE mode of fortnite and went to support full PvP)... Here in Gw2 is opposite, abandon battle royale wvw mode and go full PvE... (just a comparison, personal analysis)

Edited by xlalax.4821
  • Confused 1

I've been playing for nearly a decade and I've seen players using hacks maybe all of five times. Most of the time its you just not knowing the game, since its an extremely complex game and inexperienced players can't even begin to understand what is actually possible in any game mode.

A good player is ten times better than a bad player, and that's on the low end, I think. its possible to even win outnumbered 1v2, or 1v3 depending on how skilled you are, and the skill gap is so large that a veteran player on a good build can probably defeat 5-10 players entering WvW for the first time.

1. You're completely experienced with every build of every single profession in the game?

2. This is a known bug with Warclaw where the mount doesn't show, the player just appears to be running at mount speed without any buffs, and engaging them in combat doesn't break it because the mount normally has an HP bar. This is also why they seem to be immune to CC. This bug has to do with loading priorities.

3. Again, you're completely experienced with every build in the game? You've played them all and understand them all completely and can say for certain this is a hack?

4. They exist but they don't do what you think they do. They're extremely limited and create very noticeable artifacts which are easy for other players to spot.

5. Most cheats in WvW are caused by glitches and are exploited using actual in-game mechanics, like how Daredevil can work their way into nearly any structure including keeps using their staff weapon.

Finally, if you have proof then send it to ArenaNet. The problem is, most often no one has any decent proof, and just call hacks any time they get ground to dust by being inexperienced.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 6

This is random... was watching sodapoppin stream yesterday, playing battlegrounds in wrath... someone donates to message him to play gw2, and he says, "No one cares about gw2, I guess people want asmongold to play gw2, ok he'll play then quit and then what, your game is still kitten, and DEAD."

😯🥺😨😰😭

3 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

This is random... was watching sodapoppin stream yesterday, playing battlegrounds in wrath... someone donates to message him to play gw2, and he says, "No one cares about gw2, I guess people want asmongold to play gw2, ok he'll play then quit and then what, your game is still kitten, and DEAD."

😯🥺😨😰😭

I honestly don’t know whether to laugh or cry….