Looking for a guild (for 2)

Draxxify.4706

Hello everyone,

My name is Draxxify, you can call me Drax. I am currently looking for an active and welcoming guild for myself and my mom.

We're both interested in doing raids, we're completely new to the system so patience is required. Fractals are also something we'd love to do, but just don't have people to do them with. 

If interested in taking on two people who are new to the Raids/Fractals system. Please reply to the topic.

Thanks and stay vigilant.

Hey there, Drax! Not sure when you and your mom are active, but perhaps you can check out our guild called Clair De Lune. We are a night guild, so our events can occur anywhere between 8:00PM (reset) to Midnight EDT. We are a social, PvE guild, doing content like Raids, Fractals, Strikes, Trains, social events, etc.; all of which does involve training, experienced, and progressive content.

If this sounds interesting to ya, you can check out of forum post HERE for more information about what we do and who we are as a guild! If you're not interested/cannot make this time, not a problem and good luck on finding a guild!

6 hours ago, Draxxify.4706 said:

Thanks for the reply, Cheyenna. While those times don't work for my mom, she tends to play at the latest 9 PM EDT (we're in Mountain Time). The times you posted do work for me.

Awwwh, okay! That's no problem. Good luck to her in finding a guild! If you think you might be interested in joining us, feel free to contact me at any time. If not, again, no worries. ❤️

Hey Drax!  Looks like you and your mom have some great contenders so far! Just keep in mind that GW2 allows you to be in 5 guilds at the same time and assuming you are on NA I think Twilight Brigade [hack] could be perfect for the 2 of you! We have members active at all times of the day with both training and statics for PvE content such as raids and fractals (as well as strikes). Our members possess a wide array of backgrounds including age ranges from 20's to 60+ so feel free to check us out and message me on here or discord (same name there) if you need anymore info 🙂

Edited by Shawn.2863
clarity