Leaderboards page not loading [Merged]

I still cannot us the "login" function on the Leader Boards. I click on the "login" link and it goes to a white screen with nothing to interact with. I posted about this in October and it still doesn't work. I've tried different browsers, clearing the cache, etc. The only one that has worked is when someone gave me a link that bypasses the GW2 Leader Board front login page.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can not use the leaderboards in German Link (which the the website annoyingly defaults to) and get the samish error as OP.

Error 42 (0:9001:4457): Srv2Taco, transaction timeout {#22}, {P+/Taco/Request+STS/1.0}, {10.92.70.238:58051 0 0 0 0}

TacoProxy/302.22082501 Instance/1.698967872

English leaderboards work disregarding the stated login problem. Healix.5819 workaround also works for me.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

figured it out, u have to log into THIS platform then search Leaderboard, otherwise it cant show u guild and friends and all that, it just shows u the wvw leaderboard and individual non-specific players, nothing indicative of u and ur account

• 2 months later...

This has been broken for years now.  If you click on the login link for the leaderboard all you get is a white screen. I even had my friends try it from their computers and they only get a white screen. When is the login function for the leaderboard ever going to be fixed?