[BUG] Revenant

Angesombre.4630

In WvW with certain skill you attack the supply this bug lasts for a long time and with several classes.

Vindicator
-There is a bug with the dodge in water which is really long than on land before the change and on the GS3 which has a shorter range than on the tooltip.
-During these dodges the vindicator is slowed down on the stairs.

I invite you to post other bugs that I forgot. I hope there will be more visibility by specifying that they are bugs.

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Like 3

got bug, and probably its energy sigil bug. had it before with mirage, now vindi.

in wvw sigil of energy behaves like sigil of stamina.

it might be somehow related to legendary armory - i have sigil of stamina on other character with lege sword, maybe sigils mess up somewhere there. 

relog helps with this, unequip weapon and sigil does not

Edited by Polar.8634
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, Vindi  dodge and right after starts to cast Tenacious Ruin like it is a spell making you vulnerable, facetanking attacks and can't use other skills while you wait for your dmg that you have invested in. It make them totally useless under water as the entire concept of them breaks down. I had to change to herald because it was so bad.

Edited by Saga.4102
  • Confused 1

I'm not sure of a bug. But, I'm not getting dmg from my drop on mobs that just overlap on the edge of the target area of effect. (maybe this is just normaly janky, and I'm onlly becoming focused on it from changes?). Do they need to only be touching the area, or inside a little more?

1 hour ago, Santo.2419 said:

I'm not sure of a bug. But, I'm not getting dmg from my drop on mobs that just overlap on the edge of the target area of effect. (maybe this is just normaly janky, and I'm onlly becoming focused on it from changes?). Do they need to only be touching the area, or inside a little more?

I did some testing and the bare minimum seems to be that about 1/4th of the targets base need to be covered for a hit to register. This test was on fairly small enemies (fireflies in Echovald Wilds and other neutral mobs). Not sure how it will be on even smaller or bigger mobs.

Edited by Saga.4102
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Happy birthday bug vindicator....

-There is a bug with the dodge in water which is really long than on land before the change and on the GS3 which has a shorter range than on the tooltip. 

If we put the range bars under the skills at 900 range we don't even reach half the distance while at about 800 I hit the target. The 2 tests were done on a golem target.

-During these dodges the vindicator is slowed down on the stairs.

UP

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was hoping for a bug fix and still haven't got it after 1? years. The 3 at the greatsword still shows 900 range but only really works at around 800, not to mention that without a target it only does around 450. Underwater dodging is half buggy, or as long as the character is dodging, there's a loading bar that differs depending on the grandmaster. 
This is a bit of a general bug, but you can still attack the supply in WvW with certain attacks like the 3 sword, or even renegat, which also attacks it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/4/2022 at 3:57 PM, Virdo.1540 said:

The gs3 is intended. It has the "real range" when a target is nearby. 

Its made this way to prevent "running" like all warriors do

I hate that though.. I want to be able to use it to kite away..

• Like 1

Herald sometimes loses buffs from dragon legend after fall damage.

I just notice that when doing the jp on alpine borderlands (jumping/falling through the waterfall). What buffs disappear seems random, I usually just notice it when I have no speed anymore. Today I lost all 3 of my buffs.

https://i.postimg.cc/pWBG78yb/gw457.jpg
(there should be fury, speed and might buffs)

17 minutes ago, Lucy.3728 said:

Herald sometimes loses buffs from dragon legend after fall damage.

I just notice that when doing the jp on alpine borderlands (jumping/falling through the waterfall). What buffs disappear seems random, I usually just notice it when I have no speed anymore. Today I lost all 3 of my buffs.

I haven't experienced that with fall damage before, but It's notorious for happening when going in and out of water or even just swimming at surface level. To get them to pulse boons again you have to use them and wait for their cooldowns to come back up, drain your energy down to 0 and reactivate them, or swap your legends back and forth and turn them back on.... Basically your buff bar says their on while the game says you still need to activate them.

9 minutes ago, UncreativeGreen.2019 said:

I haven't experienced that with fall damage before, but It's notorious for happening when going in and out of water or even just swimming at surface level. To get them to pulse boons again you have to use them and wait for their cooldowns to come back up, drain your energy down to 0 and reactivate them, or swap your legends back and forth and turn them back on.... Basically your buff bar says their on while the game says you still need to activate them.

The boons are affected by water washing it off and sudden gravity making them fall off by the slam on the ground. (it's a joke)

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, UncreativeGreen.2019 said:

but It's notorious for happening when going in and out of water or even just swimming at surface level.

I can confirm that.

Somehow I'm so used to that annoying behaviour I didn't consider reporting that xD

On 2/19/2024 at 7:59 AM, Angesombre.4630 said:

I don't know if others have had this problem on herald at times when trying to put the F2 either it is consumed directly by pressing it, or in some places on maps not all the time it is deactivated.

F2? You mean facet of nature? It needs energy to stay active and will turn off if you have no energy, much like any other facet on Herald. It costs 2 energy to maintain not expensive by itself, but it will get turned off when you don't have any energy. Seems to be prioritized over other facets. Not that you really need it much given how the herald design works lately these days.