[BUG] Revenant

Angesombre.4630

2 hours ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

F2? You mean facet of nature? It needs energy to stay active and will turn off if you have no energy, much like any other facet on Herald. It costs 2 energy to maintain not expensive by itself, but it will get turned off when you don't have any energy. Seems to be prioritized over other facets. Not that you really need it much given how the herald design works lately these days.

No I still have energy when it happens after maybe double clicking without really paying attention but I wanted to know if it could have happened to others because I really had the impression that it was sometimes consumed instantly.

• 1 month later...

Bumping a thread isn't going to get attention faster. Most vindicators have reported this too, so I am sure ANet is aware, but I doubt it is high priority since it seems all water combat based stuff is low priority. Look at the fact entire specs get shut down if they touch water, like Kalla, or mechanist, or chronomancers. I mean you can probably write a book on the fact that multiple heal specs stop being heal specs the moment they touch water since many of them need a particular weapon, or set of weapons, to function properly that water combat doesn't bring.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

I just want to show part of the problem, I did not put the problem with the 3 sword that for example in WvW attacks the supply. But at this point I don't have everything in my head, it's just an example. After all, it's been more than 2 years since these problems occurred, so rather than random changes, I'd like to see bug fixes too.

Kalla, which has been broken for years, also hasn't been repaired with its supposed lack of access to the path, and yet it's a complete game breaker.

As for the water dodge, it can be annoying in certain situations. (WvW or fractal)

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Like 1

Given the fact that so many classes break with water at the moment, I would like to imagine that ANet is probably planning an overhaul of water combat, maybe... I mean that's wishful thinking based on comments about a surprise for the next expansion along with a new weapon, but who knows. I know when I am playing healer (my preferred playstyle) I dread it when the water fractal pops up.

Edited by Ravenwulfe.5360
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

Given the fact that so many classes break with water at the moment, I would like to imagine that ANet is probably planning an overhaul of water combat, maybe... I mean that's wishful thinking based on comments about a surprise for the next expansion along with a new weapon, but who knows. I know when I am playing healer (my preferred playstyle) I dread it when the water fractal pops up.

finally centaur stance useable underwater and kalla stance

• Like 1

Just now, arazoth.7290 said:

Imagine a new weapon that can be used on land and in water at the same time

I would wager that if push comes to shove they will start turning the water weapons into land weapons. We can finally use a spear and trident on land. LOL, again wishful thinking but I know I certainly would not be hurt if I could use all my weapons in the water.

Just now, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

I would wager that if push comes to shove they will start turning the water weapons into land weapons. We can finally use a spear and trident on land. LOL, again wishful thinking but I know I certainly would not be hurt if I could use all my weapons in the water.

I hope they get little bit revamped then. Because they have never been really updated with how the game is currently going. And the weapon that changes on stance should affect the 2 other legends that might be useable on land and in water too