Think we're long overdue

Bast.7253

On 10/4/2022 at 4:48 PM, Bast.7253 said:

For tempest nerfs. And this is coming from someone who generally doesn't like ele getting nerfs. 

I agree, but the OP is the boy who cries wolf.

This being said, nerf catalyst, nerf tempest and the devs have to stop listening to only the squeaky wheel(s) of this game (the weaver/tempest/catalyst main you know who). Multiple sources have said they have the devs ear and heavily influence the balance updates.

Edited by MARTIGIN.2136

16 minutes ago, MARTIGIN.2136 said:

I agree, but the OP is the boy who cries wolf.

This being said, nerf catalyst, nerf tempest and the devs have to stop listening to only the squeaky wheel(s) of this game (the weaver/tempest/catalyst main you know who). Multiple sources have said they have the devs ear and heavily influence the balance updates.

Magnetic aura killing your blind spam daredevil game, Marty?

Catalyst and weaver are fine. I know they cleanse conditions more than you'd like but there are other professions besides thief that don't have as much difficulty fighting them. 

Tempest is however much stronger at carrying team fights and clenching your teeth the second they pop air attunement makes for a less than ideal time. 

13 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

I have Stability and I'm still getting stunned shortly after. The counter play is extra weak.

It's not just "stuns" it's daze spam. Lightning overload not only grants shocking aura but leaves a very wide lightning field. 

Leap finishers in a lightning field = daze. People seem to be glossing over that fact. You go to get out of the lightning field, bam, dazed. Now consider this in a team fight combined with shocking aura share. 

People seem to gloss over this as if it's nothing but it's my #1 peeve. It isn't the stun that gets me - it's the repeating daze spam that ensues in addition to it. 

Edited by Bast.7253
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1