Shroud nerf feels horrible in PVE

Squeesidhe.4761

On 10/5/2022 at 2:31 PM, Squeesidhe.4761 said:

I checked in with my Necro after this Thief nerf. As Harbinger, she has 40k health and it takes a concentrated mob to even scratch anything off that number. I pop Harbinger shroud not to survive, but when I want to annihilate a group of enemies like John Wick.

You have 40k health as a harbinger yeah? Blight halves that. If you're running full ritualist on the harb why not do the same on specter? 

You don't pop harbinger shroud to survive? Well that's good because harbinger shroud doesn't give you any damage reduction nor is it a second health bar. 

Less hyperbole.

Edited by Bookah pls.9352
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Bookah pls.9352 said:

You have 40k health as a harbinger yeah? Blight halves that. If you're running full ritualist on the harb why not do the same on specter? 

You don't pop harbinger shroud to survive? Well that's good because harbinger shroud doesn't give you any damage reduction nor is it a second health bar. 

Less hyperbole.

Harbinger Shroud's CC is not a second health bar, but it stacks Blight: heals and barrier. So you can treat it as an emergency shroud, but I haven't needed it as such. 

I also use(d) Ritualist with my Thief. Didn't make that much of a difference because of all the other challenges that Thief has to overcome. 

Edited by Squeesidhe.4761
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1