New Skins/ Armors

Bullgar.6519

Ive actually already talked about this but didn't get any response from anyone so i kind of want to bring it back. Ive played GW2 since it came out and one of the things i loved about this game is the customization of my character's armor. But even though the new expansion came out the customization has been a little over looked. I bought every armor skin from the gem shop but now all that is coming out are nothing but outfits. Some of the outfits look awesome but there is some parts of the outfit that i would prefer more for instance the chest piece of Mursaat or helmet of Brahams wolf blood outfit. Almost all of the out i would have bought if they were armor skins.

It's probably because there have been a myriad of threads on this issue already and yours just happened to be overlooked. Lots of people, myself included, would have adored some of the outfits as armor skins because we like the ability to change and alter them. However this topic has been going on for quite some time now and it's looking like there won't be any more full sets in the gem store.

Archived