Cosmetic option for Side-Draw off-hand and sidearm weapons

A miniscule nitpick to be sure, but I can't help but find the weapon draw animation awkward when my character draws a dagger from the opposing hip in a cross-draw, only to snap it into a reverse-grip anyway when it would be both more natural looking and more cosmetically appealing to keep it adjacent to the sword and side-draw it in a much more fluid looking motion. This same logic applies to pretty much any weapon that can fit in the off hand, and in my opinion would result in a potentially much more fluid weapon draw animation, for example as a thief or engineer with two pistols, drawing each from a side-draw as one would expect of a trained firearm user, or especially with the likes of the katana and wakizashi weapon skins, as these weapons would be traditionally worn on the same hip. 

• Like 4

On 10/7/2022 at 12:35 PM, Dimitri Filichkin.3954 said:

A miniscule nitpick to be sure, but I can't help but find the weapon draw animation awkward when my character draws a dagger from the opposing hip in a cross-draw, only to snap it into a reverse-grip anyway when it would be both more natural looking and more cosmetically appealing to keep it adjacent to the sword and side-draw it in a much more fluid looking motion. This same logic applies to pretty much any weapon that can fit in the off hand, and in my opinion would result in a potentially much more fluid weapon draw animation, for example as a thief or engineer with two pistols, drawing each from a side-draw as one would expect of a trained firearm user, or especially with the likes of the katana and wakizashi weapon skins, as these weapons would be traditionally worn on the same hip. 

Feel free to create the animations for them to use!