Tales of Dungeon Delving

Unironically, get good at dungeons. More specifically, get good at 8 of the more reasonably fast paths, so you can repeat them endlessly to farm the dungeon frequenter achievement (every 8 unique paths you clear, you get 5g and 150 of the currency; the achievement then resets, and you can do the same 8 fast paths again for the exact same reward as many times as you can stomach).

Having a group you run dungeons regularly with can greatly speed up the process, but since dungeons aren't really premier endgame content, putting together a static for it is a bit troublesome. You'll still be able to list and fill LFG groups pretty easily, which is why I recommend you get good. That way you can guide/carry the randoms who help you with dps.

Edited by voltaicbore.8012

2 minutes ago, voltaicbore.8012 said:

Unironically, get good at dungeons. More specifically, get good at 8 of the more reasonably fast paths, so you can repeat them endlessly to farm the dungeon frequenter achievement (every 8 unique paths you clear, you get 5g and 150 of the currency; the achievement then resets, and you can do the same 8 fast paths again for the exact same reward as many times as you can stomach).

Having a group you run dungeons regularly with can greatly speed up the process, but since dungeons aren't really premier endgame content, putting together a static for it is a bit troublesome. You'll still be able to list and fill LFG groups pretty easily, which is why I recommend you get good. That way you can guide/carry the randoms who help you with dps.

That's kind of what I was asking. What are the fastest/easiest paths?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Uden Reavstone.3426 said:

That's kind of what I was asking. What are the fastest/easiest paths?

Anything but CoF P1, all of CoE, and Arah. CoF and CoE can be done fast but require larger groups, so you might end up spending more time in LFG than doing the dungeon.

Ascalon Catacombs is the fastest, especially if you merge all three paths.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508

1 hour ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Anything but CoF P1, all of CoE, and Arah. CoF and CoE can be done fast but require larger groups, so you might end up spending more time in LFG than doing the dungeon.

I was kinda assuming they would run with a team they did not say they would solo it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

I would say ac  all  paths, cof p1, se p1 and coe all paths.

2 hours ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

I see. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

I was kinda assuming they would run with a team they did not say they would solo it.

More like a little of both. I'm getting some friends into GW2, but until then, I'm trying to do what I can alone. 

Story Dungeons also count to the Dungeon Frequenter achievement, which people sometimes forget. The exploration paths are normally faster and loot the tales directly. A lot of groups just start with 2 or even alone. Especially when there are Rifle Mechanists. So when you see a story dungeon run with 3/5 or 4/5, you have a high chance they are almost done = easy progress of the DF achievement. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

Story Dungeons also count to the Dungeon Frequenter achievement, which people sometimes forget. The exploration paths are normally faster and loot the tales directly. A lot of groups just start with 2 or even alone. Especially when there are Rifle Mechanists. So when you see a story dungeon run with 3/5 or 4/5, you have a high chance they are almost done = easy progress of the DF achievement. 

Yea reason I did not brigh up story is because they only give decent reward once then its a total waste of time.