We are currently reviewing this purchase attempt... [Solved]

Hi.

I just made a purchase for gems. I got an email from Arenanet saying they where reviewing the purchase. I never got this message before and I still haven't got the gems. The thing is, I checked my cards purchase, and the bank approved it. I can see it in my account, I don't understand what is being reviewed.

After reading the email, I googled  it and got the bad news that they have banned accounts over this!?! I started this account with GW1, GW2 since launch. Not to mention all the expansions and gems I bought along the way. I hope this isn't true!

Its been 2 hours and no news. How long does this usually take?

Thank you.

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to We are currently reviewing this purchase attempt... [Solved]
  • 2 months later...

Got the same response this evening too. And I have been actively buying gems every month , unless something really interesting showed up on BLTP. Been using the same card, plenty of cash in the bank, weird.

Went to send an item to my alt account and noticed I did not have enough gems. Looked in email and got that dumb message. Never had it before either. Was going to get the moon chairs for both accounts. 😕

Edited by CyberneticRanger.9170
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CyberneticRanger.9170 said:

Got the same response this evening too. And I have been actively buying gems every month , unless something really interesting showed up on BLTP. Been using the same card, plenty of cash in the bank, weird.

Went to send an item to my alt account and noticed I did not have enough gems. Looked in email and got that dumb message. Never had it before either. Was going to get the moon chairs for both accounts. 😕

same thing just happened to me. Been using the same card for months and have made purchases with no prior issues, last purchase I made was a few weeks ago and it was okay. Bank is fine, I see the charge there with my card. So it’s just weird to me.

Now just waiting to see what happens now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...