Got killed by another CATALYST !!!!!!!!

solemn.9670

So here I am, playing my beam specter build pre-nerf, basically the definition of balance, and this Catlyst has the audacity to beat me in a video game. Anet, how long will you let this class run rampant? I'm a streamer which means my opinion is automatically correct, someone who was really good at it beat me with it so it's unbalanced.

Forget every other ele spec being mostly irrelevant/only for specific try-hards and generally off-meta at best, GOD FORBID ele has one elite spec that performs on-par with every other cheese trash build in this game right now, seriously, nerf Catlyst right now. It's not ok that I'm losing duels to this Catlyst crap.

I'm losing too much!!!! N E R F !!!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

Ever since Catlyst came out, I've only seen nothing but Catlyst in WvW roaming.

Every player I come across in WvW is a Catlyst, everyone is playing it, and also a very good one that knows exactly what they're doing. Elementalists are everywhere. Same with warriors, I see so many of them all the time. Nerf them both. Warrior should be neutered, ele should do zero damage. N E R F !!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 5

On 10/11/2022 at 12:44 AM, solemn.9670 said:

Every player I come across in WvW is a Catlyst, everyone is playing it, and also a very good one that knows exactly what they're doing. Elementalists are everywhere. Same with warriors, I see so many of them all the time. Nerf them both. Warrior should be neutered, ele should do zero damage. N E R F !!!!!!

I still see DD Tempest the most roaming around or the occasional Scepter Dagger Weaver have not seen many Catalyst since the first skill balance 

On 10/11/2022 at 12:44 AM, solemn.9670 said:

I still see DD Tempest the most roaming around or the occasional Scepter Dagger Weaver have not seen many Catalyst since the first skill balance 

Maybe Anet will finally grow some balls( or the female counterpart, were inclusive here, right ) and read between the lines of your post and not listen to the ppl screaming the loudest...

Been playing on and off since I got an Alpha invite code for giving feedback to the former community manager at Gamescom 2011 ( i think it was that year ) and its a god kitten shame how my favorite gw1 class got treated over the years. No wonder they were never rly able to capture the gw1 player base as well.

Edited by Kreyne.4917
Anet triggers me

19 hours ago, Kreyne.4917 said:

Maybe Anet will finally grow some balls( or the female counterpart, were inclusive here, right ) and read between the lines of your post and not listen to the ppl screaming the loudest...

Been playing on and off since I got an Alpha invite code for giving feedback to the former community manager at Gamescom 2011 ( i think it was that year ) and its a god kitten shame how my favorite gw1 class got treated over the years. No wonder they were never rly able to capture the gw1 player base as well.

Hails & cheers

17 hours ago, Gorani.7205 said:

I am kind of afraid that Anet will see those sarcastic posts and actually hit Ele and all its specializations with the nerf hammer again, because they extrapolate from posts like @solemn.9670 that Ele needs to be "balanced". 

nah, they know me by now. I'm not allowed to talk about them though, last time I gave my opinion on anet mods I was suspended for giving my opinion on anet mods.

edit:

Edited by solemn.9670
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 12:44 PM, solemn.9670 said:

I kill them all the time on my OVERpowered Mech Trashing machine.   It seems the Catalysts are breeding like rabbits, I don't know how many Diamond Ele's Ive seen roaming around, and some have some strange special skills.  Like getting up from a downed state with all the boons in the book, some with full health too. Hmm I must not be running the right set up.