Does anyone have any idea what the quotes of the gen3 legendary weapons are supposed to mean?

andreiblue.8231

Aurene's seem to be her musing on various things, the topic usually being clear from the line.

Zhaitan's seem to be their thoughts on life and death in a general notion. Some folks have combined them to make a sensible paragraph, but I don't think that was intended.

Mordremoth's are a mixture of being about it musing during/about its youth, and the call it sent out to sylvari at the end of Season 2.

Kralkatorrik is similarly a mixture of unknown third person describing him and him thinking about things throughout his life - his youth, and about his family in general.

Jormag's is seemingly all about criticizing, bargaining with, complaining about, and ultimately antagonizing Primordus.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I think the others are from Soo-Won talking about her children and how they became corrupted by the Void.

The ones about Kralkatorrik in third person could be, but it seems to be a generic third person omnipotent narrator like in books.

The rest are definitely voiced by the owner of the legendary's name.

1 minute ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

The ones about Kralkatorrik in third person could be, but it seems to be a generic third person omnipotent narrator like in books.

Yes, and I see Soo-Won as that narrator, at least when I look at the texts of the skins I got. Perhaps I should consult the Wiki to read all them...

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Dualumina.1760 said:

Primordus also follows this third person trend, with a few seemingly his own thoughts. He seems to recognize Braham's legacy, associates dread with the cold, and is plagued so much by the noise of magma that he can't hear his own thoughts.

My headcanon is that Primordus is the type of guy who Sleeps with 3 blankets with the radiator turned up to max.

As a child, the warmest place was Mom´s curled up tail. But at some point he got to big, so he needed to find another heatsource.

Which would be Lava/Magma. "I can touch it. It doesn't hurt."

This is him learning he can touch it/swim in it.

But the noice down there inside the primodial Earth must have been pretty loud. So loud that he cant hear his own thought anymore. You can't hear yourself think.

Over time, he simply stopped thinking all together. I mean, why if you cant. So he became just a beast following instinct.

Something happend to him down there. Could be Soo-Won learning about his change while he was inside the earth.

If this is what you are, be all of it. Could be Soo-Won excepting what Primordus became.

Just some thought.