What are these infusions?

Hello, i just saw a person looking like this and missed the chance to pm about out. It is clearly a combination of 2 or more infusions, my guess is the Khan-Ur infusion along with Winter's Heart (to create the white colour). https://imgur.com/a/8QdTYOi

- I have the highest settings possible along with 4k.

- Picture was taken between bosstries in W6 at Largos.

- My main question is what infusion gives off the GOLD/YELLOW glow that also clearly is tied to the skin.

Help is greatly appreciated, hopefully it gets figured out 🙂

Edited by sambaolec.9751

22 minutes ago, Embered.5089 said:

The image doesn't look like a gw2 screenshot to me.

The OP apparently has very low graphic settings but look at the halo behind the head (immortal nimbus), the backpiece (canthan spiritualist) and the Aurene staff.

That said, for me it's impossible to tell which infusion creates what appears to be a permafrost white, glassy looking skin. But then again at higher resolutions it may be looking very different. Also it might be a combination of infusions. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Its Snow Diamond infusion, and it looks like that because of your low settings. Low settings intensify the effects of most infusions and trinkets, because for some reason it disables blending almost entirely.

I have the highest possible settings and 4k resolution, ive just clipped the character that had the skin from a bigger picture.

What's weird to me is what gives the character a yellowish glass-look

6 hours ago, Holykitten.3064 said:

It looks like Winter's Heart infusion, possibly stacked with Snow Diamond infusion.

Those do not stack/cannot be combined.

My bet would be on a Mystic Infusion combined with a Winter's Heart one.

9 hours ago, sambaolec.9751 said:

Looks like modern art or a faulty graphics card. 😄

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sambaolec.9751 said:

I have several times believe me hehe, but i cant come closer than my initial thoughts, being Khan-Ur + Winter's Heart, but was asking here if anyone knew

https://youtu.be/MyucSAoDd4U?t=84

From that video, it looks like you're indeed correct. Khan-Ur + Winter's Heart + Queen Bee. The forehead markings and the white colours are exactly the same, with the Queen Bee for the added aura.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1