Error code 7:11:3:202:101 - It disconnect me from game from time to time, usually around 30mins and it just logs out to main screen and says ''after few mins please restart your game client and try logging in again'' - then code error 7:11:3:202:101

Can anyone tell me what to do if I am getting this code. Any help is appreciated. 

I tried moving in gw2 folder to desktop, doing properties (repair stuff added to main title with -repair) thingy and none of that helped. I did read some people were getting same error in year 2020-2021 and they wrote in forums, but no one had fix to that issue. They even tried reinstalling game, but as you thought it did not fix this error. I did not however experience any lag, just instant freeze/disconnect. It also happened that my char was stuck and there was some kind of settings icon over my head and nothing happened for few mins, so I left game and tried again after few mins, as you thought it happened again and again every 30mins or so, instant disconnect every time.

2 hours ago, Veko.1859 said:

Can anyone tell me what to do if I am getting this code. Any help is appreciated. 

I tried moving in gw2 folder to desktop, doing properties (repair stuff added to main title with -repair) thingy and none of that helped. I did read some people were getting same error in year 2020-2021 and they wrote in forums, but no one had fix to that issue. They even tried reinstalling game, but as you thought it did not fix this error. I did not however experience any lag, just instant freeze/disconnect. It also happened that my char was stuck and there was some kind of settings icon over my head and nothing happened for few mins, so I left game and tried again after few mins, as you thought it happened again and again every 30mins or so, instant disconnect every time.

Basically having the same problem, but it's unrelated to story in my case... I've tried disabling firewall, excluding the app... nothing changes so far

The "settings icon" means you're disconnecting in a cinematic, vista or similar movie.

There's many reasons this happens, but the usual one is that your graphics settings are too high causing your CPU to be starved for networking and resulting in a disconnect. This can also happen if you're on an old style hard drive that loads data very slowly (with 30-40sec+ loading screens).

Use the forum search for "storyline disconnects" for many other possible causes. The usual fixes are to load the game from an SSD, lower your graphics settings somewhat, spam movement keys during cinematics, and monitor your network connection for packet loss. to the AWS servers.

Sometimes inviting another player to the mission helps to fix it, especially if you let them start it.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting same BUG since new map was added, and if i have to pay for exitlag (like some subscription) to play this game, i rather go for for Elder scrolls plus membership, since i don't lag or dc there, it's super annoying spamming everyone on ur friendlist u go online offline all the time, so u have to stay invis or delete all ur friends. 🤬

Interesting enough if i login invis i dont get these stupid 101 BUGS.

Edited by RubyHazel.2719
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 12:32 PM, RubyHazel.2719 said:

Getting same BUG since new map was added, and if i have to pay for exitlag (like some subscription) to play this game, i rather go for for Elder scrolls plus membership, since i don't lag or dc there, it's super annoying spamming everyone on ur friendlist u go online offline all the time, so u have to stay invis or delete all ur friends. 🤬

Interesting enough if i login invis i dont get these stupid 101 BUGS.

Got the same error. Nothing helps, rebooted router, added as exception to firewall, killed firewall and anti-virus - nothing, still get kicked out.

Logged in in Invisible mode and no kicks. You are my savior man. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1