Yesterday I had my WvW beta guild selected

Ya Ya Yeah.7381

11 minutes ago, Chzara.6590 said:

Eh i also had my WvW guild selected and ended up on a whole different server. I got to think that tab was just a idle clickergame that you can click without any effect for as long as you want or have fun with.

That sounds different to being on a team, logging out, and then kicked off a team when logging back in.

Still gathering info, but from what I can tell, there has been some mismatching and some that just got deselected just like me. Strange, I'll get back to you later with more info. I'll get back with that info and also there seems to be issues with the map names corresponding to actual alliance names, I'll get back with more of that to probably by tomorrow. 

But, hey, at least there is some action now 🙂 

Just now, Crazy.6029 said:

Still gathering info, but from what I can tell, there has been some mismatching and some that just got deselected just like me. Strange, I'll get back to you later with more info. I'll get back with that info and also there seems to be issues with the map names corresponding to actual alliance names, I'll get back with more of that to probably by tomorrow. 

But, hey, at least there is some action now 🙂 

Yea, never trust the names of maps from guild roster lists or friends lists.  That's a known bug.

The accurate name to pay attention to is the "Current Assigned Team" on the WvW beta panel.  Use color names for maps.