Holiday Events on WvW Battlefield

junsui.3698

I take it you weren't there when the Alpine Borderland spawns suddenly were decked out for Wintersday completely out of season? 😉

3 hours ago, junsui.3698 said:

I'm not alone in this wish:   It would be incredible to have GW2 holiday festivities reflected on the WvW battlefield (after all the restructuring is complete I suppose). Thanks for continuing to do such an amazing job everyone at ArenaNet!

Edited by One more for the road.8950
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

What kind of reflections?

Granted this throws out all thoughts on time coding and cost. Flaming exploding pumpkin shot for the win!

On the not joking side, as I said I think ArenaNet is missing out on a revenue track by not allowing for Siege and Siege shot skins. This is Fashion Wars as well as all know. Allow for skins to both to be earned in game, random drops, reward tracks and purchasebale ones from the store. Want a big flashy Treb, we have that, want a ghillie suit Cata we have that, want a Charr/Asuran siege look we have that too. Want tracer round shot, muffled shot, flash bang shot, Mad King, Wintersday we have all that. Take Mad King alone, want shot that's flaming pumpkin heads versus laughing exploding shot, we have that too. Lots of potential there being left on the table, IMO. 

Edited by TheGrimm.5624

1 hour ago, Brandon Uzumaki.1524 said:

Yeah that would be cool.

We also need Steve, with Tier 3 SMC Lord Damage and HP (i think he's the strongest Lord, or are they all the same??), spawning sometimes and wrecking everything in sight.

This I actually think would be fun. Each time he kills a player each of the other 2 servers get a point. Make Steve worth WxP and rank it up for each player Steve kills. 

Freakin Steve chasing run-a-round pugs and would be stealthers up to and around the second floor, then when they think they're clear popping out of a wall and knocking them off the edge, occasionally using his chainsaw to part the 2-3 way happening on the outside.  And he works for NO ONE, he cares not who you are or what you own...yes, we need this!

Edited by HazyDaisy.4107
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HazyDaisy.4107 said:

Freakin Steve chasing run-a-round pugs and would be stealthers up to and around the second floor, then when they think they're clear popping out of a wall and knocking them off the edge, occasionally using his chainsaw to part the 2-3 way happening on the outside.  And he works for NO ONE, he cares not who you are or what you own...yes, we need this!

LOL, ikr! The chaos as he attacks a three way zerg in SMC trying to kill everyone. Could be a blast, just sayin.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 4:15 PM, junsui.3698 said:

I'm not alone in this wish:   It would be incredible to have GW2 holiday festivities reflected on the WvW battlefield (after all the restructuring is complete I suppose). Thanks for continuing to do such an amazing job everyone at ArenaNet!

Amazing job?
Another year and another same old copy/paste reward track.
Don't think they will ever make those pails stack or make it exchangeable or let us craft it to larger bag.