[EU] Returning Player looking for semi HC PvE Guild

Deega.5837

Hello everyone

this is tekkon, m28 looking for a guild to call home.

Tried a few guilds from allchat without luck so im trying it this way now.

I played GW2 back when HoT was released but never really got into the endgame. Mostly since there wasnt anything sweaty to do really.

Picked it up again when they released it on steam.

Now im like 300 hours in and decided that im going to stick with GW2 as my main mmo.

I'd call myself an mmo vet. In the past ive played pretty much every other big5 MMO there is, but mostly WoW where i also mythic raided and pushed M+

My motivation in mmos comes from performance and growth. Im always drawn to highest difficulty PvE content and love the learning process and seeing improvement in my own gameplay.

What i dont like is people that get cocky with it. Coming from WoW you may know what im talking about with people performing and immediately getting cocky with it. I tend to stay chill with it, sometimes you get carried, sometimes you are the carry, no reason to flex.

Anyway im currently im looking for a performance oriented PvE Guild that is ready to take me under their wing. More specifiacly im trying to get into Raids and everything CM.

Invest some time into me and you will have a reliable and strong player in your roster.

Right now i have a Necromancer with power reaper and condi scourge. In general im ready to switch classes if the roster calls for it.

(have a mech and a berserker in the pipe too, theyre both 80 but not asc geared)

If your guild is basically dead or you have too much quirky kiddos in it please dont reach out, thanks 🙂

Other than that just contact TEKK0N#1132 and we can have a chat!

looking forward to it.

Greetings

Edited by Deega.5837

• Deega.5837 changed the title to [EU] Returning Player looking for semi HC PvE Guild