Jade Bot Mini Sounds [Merged]

Angelz.9713

14 hours ago, jokke.6239 said:

Bump

Got the roundtail and figured out how to get it as a mini

Didn't take long before I switched mini again 🤣

What sound does it make?  I was trying to listen to it in DR but I only heard the annoying default model sound. 

It's a shame this game has such ugly mini's they finally nail a mini in the Jade Bot and quickly those sound ms annoy you.  I like the sounds when the bot is doing something but they should fix a setting for idle sounds...increase it to every 5 minutes or better yet make it so the idle sounds are manual and someone has to click on it to interact.

On 7/3/2023 at 6:50 AM, Xperiment.6923 said:

What sound does it make?  I was trying to listen to it in DR but I only heard the annoying default model sound. 

It's a shame this game has such ugly mini's they finally nail a mini in the Jade Bot and quickly those sound ms annoy you.  I like the sounds when the bot is doing something but they should fix a setting for idle sounds...increase it to every 5 minutes or better yet make it so the idle sounds are manual and someone has to click on it to interact.

Apparently they all have the same sound

Edit: no they don't. Think I heard someone say that

Roundtail dragon is a special kind of annoying

Edited by jokke.6239

Please make it quiet Anet

I have to take of my headphones or turn downl volume or change map when there's a player using it

It really triggers my annoyance that sound, can't even explain it

It's an obnoxious sound that just repeats over and over

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sorry bumping again

It's hard to enjoy the game with this thing, please mute it ☹️

Or add an option to mute mini it in options

Standing on a map and enjoying the ambience and music.

Then suddenly ...

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP over and over and over and over🤣

Fix for now will have to turn all my SFX off in options it seems.

Sad, but better than having that little torture dragon surprise me all the time 🤣

Edited by jokke.6239
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

The sounds get to me too.  I have two alts icly in my rp guild, one is a mechanist asura who has that floating bot.  It's perfect for her except the sound sets me on edge during the long sessions of staying in one place for group rp.  This is true for any constantly noisy  mini, actually (the little steam buggy my holosmith has makes a lot of revving engine sounds that can wear me down) but the jade bot stands out because it's attached to a regular rp character.  I've started using the jade courier mini to stand in for it during rp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2023 at 11:27 PM, Donari.5237 said:

The sounds get to me too.  I have two alts icly in my rp guild, one is a mechanist asura who has that floating bot.  It's perfect for her except the sound sets me on edge during the long sessions of staying in one place for group rp.  This is true for any constantly noisy  mini, actually (the little steam buggy my holosmith has makes a lot of revving engine sounds that can wear me down) but the jade bot stands out because it's attached to a regular rp character.  I've started using the jade courier mini to stand in for it during rp.

It's like almost constantly there if you load into mistlock

Purchased it recently, but almost tempting to just use lily of the  elon now, because it has less players.

An MMORPG where I'm fleeing people.

Yeah please fix this Arena Net 😞

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Ashantara.8731 said:

Why, ANet, why? This torture of the squeaky cutesy-wootsy sounds around me all the time. 🤢

At least, give us an option to deactivate the sound. It's bad enough we have to visually endure those comicbook jade bot skins. 😒

This from October 2022

And since they've just added more with the dragon

Why create this problem again after you already muted player instruments before?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1