Lab farm

alphafert.6730

11 minutes ago, Vilin.8056 said:

In Wing 5 BK we synchronize the dps rate by observing the speed in which the green circle spawn, that's a observable in-game mechanic instead of loot count of an anonymous.

Also you're referring to W5 Raid as how we supposed to play Madking's Labyrinth, how much sense does that make?

Maybe read more then just my response to a post?

2 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Certainly not in any instanced content ever did anyone say "autoattacks only"

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Maybe read more then just my response to a post?

Or you should read the whole thread, you're repeatedly insisting a W5 raid mechanic inside a thread about how players should play the Mad King's Labyrinth, it's irrelevant, and does not make sense.

There's also a difference between a raid mechanic to synchronize DPS for survival, to simply only auto attacking. You're catching a simplified instruction out of convenience in raid while ignoring the whole context of what he meant.

Edited by Vilin.8056
  • Confused 1

I find it hilarious that some ppl say that this farm is "chill", when u have to be constat focus running/jumping and trying to hit all for not the best rewards either. Yeah its nice to have something different like lab, but oh my, its an exhausting boring farm.

Edited by Izzy.2951
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

I don't see why it's a problem. If someone else's group has requirements you don't like then don't join it. If you can't find one you do like make your own. That's how it works for everything else in the game, why should the Labyrinth be any different?

There are groups I'll avoid based on the LFG description or other details of how they're operating, and that's fine, I'll avoid them and find ones I do like. It's mildly annoying if I don't find out until I'm in, like when a commander thinks "all doors + bosses" means "oh but obviously not that one", but even then it's just a matter of saying the group wasn't what I expected, leaving and finding another one to join.

26 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

I find it hilarious that some ppl say that this farm is "chill", when u have to be constat focus running/jumping and trying to hit all for not the best rewards either. Yeah its nice to have something different like lab, but oh my, its an exhausting boring farm.

I think it started off as describing Lab farming groups as 'chill' to distinguish them from the 'fast' groups who wanted everything optimised down to the smallest detail and would constantly berate (or kick) people who didn't stay exactly on the tag, attacked too much or too little, didn't already know the route etc. But now it seems the 'chill' groups who don't worry about things beyond a few specific rules out number the strict ones so it does look a bit odd.

Last year there were so many "chill fun farm, all doors" type groups that I occasionally made one saying something like "boring stressful farm, no doors, no mobs, only running". Then put a real description in the squad message for anyone who did join, which surprisingly some people did.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

I feel that. Between the stressful tagging and the bosses that take too long because so many are in a purposefully weak tagging build instead of a damage build, I find it pretty boring. It was interesting first day for the novelty, but I haven't done it much after that. I find it too stressful to do it the efficient way and too repetitive to enjoy it in a chill way, but then, I'm not a big fan of repetition in general.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1