My Server Assignment is Wrong

This is way before wvw beta, Anet says that we need to choose guild... I choose Guild A, then before the wvw happened i switch to guild B... I tho i can change the guild midway because that's how the UI does... Then, I got assigned with guild A.

I think if you want to, you can pretty much make
A. We can change the guild until the time runs out for the selection phase or
B. Make the UI and hard notification that you can only choose once

I know this is small things but because of this i don't run wvw because my server is not that optimal on wvw (3rd place almost all of the time)

1 minute ago, megamino.1430 said:

This is way before wvw beta, Anet says that we need to choose guild... I choose Guild A, then before the wvw happened i switch to guild B... I tho i can change the guild midway because that's how the UI does... Then, I got assigned with guild A.

I think if you want to, you can pretty much make
A. We can change the guild until the time runs out for the selection phase or
B. Make the UI and hard notification that you can only choose once

I know this is small things but because of this i don't run wvw because my server is not that optimal on wvw (3rd place almost all of the time)

There was a deadline to the guild you chose for your wvw guild, through the wvw panel. It was a day before(11:59pm pst oct13) the actual beta started at the new reset(oct14). It's not a matter of only choosing once, it's you cannot switch this once it has been locked in after the deadline. Next time pay attention the notices, the selection period has been mentioned multiple times though 5 betas, forums posts, and front page posts.

The panel is obviously a place holder until the system gets further into the alliance phase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Next time pay attention the notices, the selection period has been mentioned multiple times though 5 betas, forums posts, and front page posts.

alright so, it's not UI problem but my knowledge problem... got it, in my mind it should be "locked" immediately in the UI after "deadline" phase but i digress 😄

Edited by megamino.1430