Shiro in Echovald!

Dib.4612

Was standing around with my Sylvari Vindicator to make his Oaken armor the color of the Echovald trees. 
I was done, stood up, and suddenly I heard a voice: "The forest breathes again... A pity the Kurzicks don't breathe with it. They were an impressive people. Vicious. Gone."
It was Shiro!
Wow! That is a nice touch devs!

And also makes me sad about the Kurzick people....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Dib.4612 said:

Was standing around with my Sylvari Vindicator to make his Oaken armor the color of the Echovald trees. 
I was done, stood up, and suddenly I heard a voice: "The forest breathes again... A pity the Kurzicks don't breathe with it. They were an impressive people. Vicious. Gone."
It was Shiro!

I really wish we could've seen EoD in all of its glory, it really seemed unfinished.

Still managed to make things like this, awesome. 👍

• Confused 1

On 10/25/2022 at 7:26 PM, Dib.4612 said:

It was Shiro!

There are still descendents even on tyria Marjory for example, i belive she will have a important role for i am assuming war between tyria and cantha will happen or some faction  will do it.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

I think there's a sense by which, just because there are descendants of at least two houses still around, doesn't mean that the Kurzicks aren't gone. Their culture, traditions, and way of life are effectively gone, and unless the Durheim Archives somehow survived, the Forever Trees can be replanted, and other factions in the forest can be persuaded to make way for the Kurzicks to reclaim their ancient holdings, any reconstitution would be a pale shadow of what they used to be.