Catalyst feel like a bad scrapper

On 12/2/2022 at 11:02 PM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts" or "Discussing Moderation Decisions or Policy"
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Heal gyro could have gotten some good changes to make the scrapper even more overpower.

Oh well time to dust off my hammer because on paper these numbers surely look impressive. Too bad hammer catalyst didnt get any balance budget out of it.

Elix H is still the better choice.  Particularly if you are running alchemy.   And given you think aED is unstoppable, if your running tools you’d play that.  Mediit has a 14 second heal when trained.   So at what point would you bother with heal gyro… realistically if you were looking for the trait synergy with kinetic accelerators and the first tier one trait.   The area effect is generally not going to have huge benefit because when you use heal your probably running with the super speed.  The water field will need you to have a spare blast or leap… which are valuable on the offence and so unlikely you’ve got them when you need the heal.

But if you want to trey hammer scrapper do alchemy as an easy in and take elix H

On 12/2/2022 at 11:02 PM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts" or "Discussing Moderation Decisions or Policy"
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Heal gyro could have gotten some good changes to make the scrapper even more overpower.

Oh well time to dust off my hammer because on paper these numbers surely look impressive. Too bad hammer catalyst didnt get any balance budget out of it.

Also, in this build I would take the 3rd trait in their one of explosives, since kinetic accelerators grants fury

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:23 AM, shion.2084 said:

Since this build has a lot of stun, I’d consider the 2nd trait in tier 2 vs the third.  It gives a great spike.

How may stunbreak cata have! most of it just get one, and there have many meta build only have one stunbreak.

But scrapper have have good utilities skills, boon strip, useful and fast group stability and massive group supperspeed.

That's what no other class mirrors even now and ignoring those factors, which still contribute to the classes popularity

• Confused 4

16 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

It should remove furry! engi have too many furry that is a big dps increase.

Ok he DOES have a point here. 

There are a lot of Charr that play engineer, and they do have that Charzooka bug that's OP in WvW. If you get every rocket to hit it can do some bit dps too.  

So yes, being a furry engineer is a big DPS increase. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

On 3/18/2023 at 7:30 AM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

It should remove fury! engi have too many furry that is a big dps increase.

Dude, you are literally saying here that a grandmaster trait should do nothing but grant 1 stack of might in PvP and give a little concentration.

I know you are extremely biased against engineers, but come on! There has to be a limit to your irrational hate, right?

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Dude, you are literally saying here that a grandmaster trait should do nothing but grant 1 stacks of might in PvP and give a little concentration.

I know you are extremely biased against engineers, but come on! There has to be a limit to your irrational hate, right?

I am amazed at this point that he even cares to correct things like typos when the actual content of the post is so transparently vacuous.