Something is not right....

epoc.7941

@Multicolorhipster.9751 - I had no idea you had such a sharp tongue - pun intended! Just got back from the Halloween ball, couldn't make the after after party coz that's what the GW2 forum is for. 

My costume was made by the most flamboyant person I know, all custom made. hahaha. I was the child of a Charr and Khajit. hahahahahaha

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

I don't know you but do know that you play ele like a madman. Why you even at the forum? Lemme guess, for entertainment?

content, and to try to help whoever i can really, same reason ive streamed for years at this point. the discussion is fun too, debating, or whatever!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

- I had no idea you had such a sharp tongue - pun intended! Just got back from the Halloween ball, couldn't make the after after party coz that's what the GW2 forum is for. 

I hope you had a good time and I pray you find somewhere better to soak in the after party 🙏

I don't have any patience left for these wintraders. It ran out 4 years ago when I first encountered them.

They should count themselves lucky I don't work at Arenanet because the first two things i'd do is hardware ID ban all of them before removing their precious duoQ. I could be an intern just bringing coffee to actual devs, I would still find a way.

3 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

My costume was made by the most flamboyant person I know, all custom made. hahaha. I was the child of a Charr and Khajit. hahahahahaha

I was going to go as the same thing. Dude, you stole my Kharr.

2 hours ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

content, and to try to help whoever i can really, same reason ive streamed for years at this point. the discussion is fun too, debating, or whatever!

By the way, ignore this and go search up " narcissist Grimjack exposed" on YT or anything similar, its one of the first things that comes up.

"Try to help whoever I can" He says 🤣

Dude literally streams himself shaming  random people, blocking them, and renaming them to 'bad'. His blocklist is full of literal dozens, maybe even a few hundred examples of this all of which were shown in the aforementioned video.

That's not why he streams, he streams for the same reason he cheats and defends the shady abusive tactics: to boost his ego. I have to admit, I haven't watched much of them because they're hard to stomach, but all i've seen is him criticizing the people he's playing with. "I'm good, they're bad."

I swear, the only truthful thing to come out of him in this thread so far is his signature. "I'm a well-known nobody." We call that infamy, and it's been well-earned. 👎

Edit: Also can't even find his twitch channel anymore? Banned? Justice?! 😱

Edited by Multicolorhipster.9751
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

wintrading in ranked is just not true right now.

well yea, the top5 ratio are just duoqing at 10am est farming g2 with high ping.

they duoq on their alts in other time, which is more of a far more reasonable ratio still top20 tho

top25 people are basically just 10 people and their alts and some occasional good players duoq who don't alts.

plenty of players can get that ratio if they just duoq with another good player and farms 10am.

no win trade required.

also no need to go against grimjack, he's emotional sometimes, but he's a good kid, and yea 2 years after that video, now he's definitely the best ele player in NA.

no need to take vallun too seriously either, maybe now with his youtube and stream stuff he changed, but i blocked him long before, he too had his own share of shaming and blocking random people etc and says "i'm good, they bad" all the time

making that video is definitely narcissist on it's own. 

Edited by felix.2386
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

wintrading in ranked is just not true right now.

well yea, the top5 ratio are just duoqing at 10am est farming g2 with high ping.

they duoq on their alts in other time, which is more of a far more reasonable ratio still top20 tho

top25 people are basically just 10 people and their alts and some occasional good players duoq who don't alts.

plenty of players can get that ratio if they just duoq with another good player and farms 10am.

no win trade required.

True, and then you ruined it with the edit.

also no need to go against grimjack, he's emotional sometimes, but he's a good kid, and yea 2 years after that video, now he's definitely the best ele player in NA.

He supports and uses the very same cheese tactics you mentioned above. The thing you cite as replacing wintrading.

Shameful is what it is. Doesn't matter how good he appears to be, if he had to cheat and cheese his way to get there he will never rise above mediocrity, or being slightly above average. 🗑️♻️

no need to take vallun too seriously either, maybe now with his youtube and stream stuff he changed, but i blocked him long before, he too had his own share of shaming and blocking random people etc and says "i'm good, they bad" all the time

Vallun and I have our differences, I went through the effort of making an exposed video about him, so believe me when I tell you that he was 100% correct in all of his analysis in that video. Grimjack and a decent chunk of those other top players you mentioned are playing an abusive game different to Guild Wars 2 to inflate their own egoes and all Arenanet has to do to (somewhat) remedy the situation is either:

A)Remove DuoQ for 1600+ rating

or B)Split Ranked into Teams/Solos as separate arenas with separate leaderboards

Both of which have already been done before. This isn't asking for new code, new content. This is asking to return to better dayz.

making that video is definitely narcissist on it's own. 

That video was a public service. These clowns have been ruining this game for years its good to know that someone; however flawed, at least smells the bull kitten.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Just got back from the Halloween ball, couldn't make the after after party coz that's what the GW2 forum is for. 

My costume was made by the most flamboyant person I know

I was thinking about going as Grimjack this year. I was going to turn the thermometer up and sit around a bunch of space heaters so I look extra sweaty when answering the door to hand out candy.

• Haha 6

On 10/29/2022 at 2:47 AM, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Interesting...a much more distributed spread than what is currently up today. Crab, I don't suppose you have the source for these charts?

Do please let us know if you find anything above season 12. If not, well then...! I suppose the plot thickens doesn't it!

Pretty sure you can find all the past seasons via the API if you can be bothered. Personally I don't care enough to do it.

Edited by agrippastrilemma.8741

2 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

True, and then you ruined it with the edit.

He supports and uses the very same cheese tactics you mentioned above. The thing you cite as replacing wintrading.

Shameful is what it is. Doesn't matter how good he appears to be, if he had to cheat and cheese his way to get there he will never rise above mediocrity, or being slightly above average. 🗑️♻️

Vallun and I have our differences, I went through the effort of making an exposed video about him, so believe me when I tell you that he was 100% correct in all of his analysis in that video. Grimjack and a decent chunk of those other top players you mentioned are playing an abusive game different to Guild Wars 2 to inflate their own egoes and all Arenanet has to do to (somewhat) remedy the situation is either:

A)Remove DuoQ for 1600+ rating

or B)Split Ranked into Teams/Solos as separate arenas with separate leaderboards

Both of which have already been done before. This isn't asking for new code, new content. This is asking to return to better dayz.

That video was a public service. These clowns have been ruining this game for years its good to know that someone; however flawed, at least smells the bull kitten.

there' nothing you can do about it. 

it matters to me little, when i find out the ratio on their alts, now i just look at their alts instead of those "main accounts"

those main accounts w/lr means nothing to me and know that they are not god, but they are still better then most tho, they dual each other in private server while queuing, that's already more effort then 99% of the players. average back in the days tho.

yea it's cheese tactic, what can you do about it.

nothing, it's not win trading, so it's not breaking the code.

you can rant all day, but nothing can ever be done.

for i already know those ratio means nothing, so i just erase it from my views.

for i truly no longer seeing those positions as valuable, and good players will recognize the good players and that's enough for me when old top players add me on friend list i know i'm decent.

you guys are mad because you still want that internet fame in a dead game.

for i too used to post quite a lot about something like this years ago, but nothing changed. you can go search my history from years ago.

you can post a million posts here, the truth is anet will never ever remove duoq above 1600. like ever..

unless it's miracle.

Edited by felix.2386

Uhh the relencia guy was already perma banned on an account for wintrading- 

but the problem here isn’t wintrading in this case.

the communities main problem in the top end is toxicity and it’s a strange conspiracy theory level one- it leaves the top players thinking they are gods and the rest unworthy, because of this they wintrade MATs for their friends and only play ranked with their friends.

it’s an inbreeding problem and that’s why no one wants to play with them. 

just ignore their existence

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

while wintrading in ranked is basically untrue and not necessary to reach the ratio that is displayed.

win trading in tournament is definitely present and needs to be punished

but they just come back with one of their 20 other alts.

whats funny to me is how devs perma banned the guy, but they come back with alt and dev know about it, because these guys are too obvious about it, yet dev does nothing to a guy who's supposed to be removed from the game.

then what's the point of a perma ban.

also they rarely put perma ban anyway, they just ban for a few months for these offenders.

Edited by felix.2386

Well while some of these people have been caught by wintrading in the past (and all their future accounts should be permabanned as well), it isn't like 80% win rate isn't achievable by duo queueing in a dead timezone. By permabanning any future accounts, you force them to abandon their youtube and streaming accounts which means they have no incentive to do this anymore. You won't get rid of all of them, but the ones with degenerate history.

They just have obsession of being regarded the best so they stomp games against people who are noobs compared to them. It really makes the game unfun for everyone, especially for themselves, but it isn't exactly against the rules. It is just sad to look at them how wrong they play the game.

Edited by Riba.3271
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

there' nothing you can do about it. 

you can rant all day, but nothing can ever be done.

These statements conflict. They've made this game hella boring and left us with nothing to do besides rant.

Were the case any different, I wouldn't be here, i'd be playing the game instead.

those main accounts w/lr means nothing to me and know that they are not god, but they are still better then most tho, they dual each other in private server while queuing, that's already more effort then 99% of the players. average back in the days tho.

What, do they want a cookie? Plenty of people duel between games, this is nothing special.

And actually its even more pathetic that even duels are contained to their own private group-think. Tell them to come into the FFA arena so I can stunlock them for 30 minutes straight. That would probably be the most real thing they've ever done in this game.

it matters to me little, when i find out the ratio on their alts, now i just look at their alts instead of those "main accounts"

yea it's cheese tactic, what can you do about it.

nothing, it's not win trading, so it's not breaking the code.

for i already know those ratio means nothing, so i just erase it from my views.

That's good for you. I'm not content to ignore this though. If someone plays 140 games and loses 40 of those games, that's a 70% winrate; that's good, that's normal while still being way above average. Juxtaposed to winrates with DuoQ that look more like 140/10 which is an 80-90%~ w/l

Once you reach plat and you actually consider climbing the competitive ladder you are confronted with this brick wall, knowing that cheaters are going to sweatily scuff your experience in the process, and in the end are always going to win without hardly being seen. It kills any motivation to keep playing past plat, and it shows in game tbh.

Have you seen how many plats are left on NA lately? Barely any.

for i truly no longer seeing those positions as valuable, and good players will recognize the good players and that's enough for me when old top players add me on friend list i know i'm decent.

All this simping reminds me of 

you guys are mad because you still want that internet fame in a dead game.

That's not what we want, that's what we're against. The members of the wintrader cartel are the only ones egotistical and depraved enough to sweat their butts off and cheat to win at a 'dead game'

for i too used to post quite a lot about something like this years ago, but nothing changed. you can go search my history from years ago.

you can post a million posts here, the truth is anet will never ever remove duoq above 1600. like ever..

unless it's miracle.

Miracle? They already did it bruh. Like, I don't know what to tell you. This is not only very possible and easy to make happen, it already has happened before. Seasons 9-12 were SoloQ only after plat2, and do you know else? It was better.

Only 3 things could get me to stop. I die, the cartel dies, or the game entire dies. Anything less would be a failure of conviction and such spineless, cowardly, rat-like abandoning of one's own resolve is weakness only reserved for the members of the wintrading cartel.

🧑‍🤝‍🧑😡👉🚪 DuoQ out, wintraders out

10 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I was thinking about going as Grimjack this year. I was going to turn the thermometer up and sit around a bunch of space heaters so I look extra sweaty when answering the door to hand out candy.

Twick or tweet, happy Halloween

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2022 at 10:00 AM, Grimjack.8130 said:

I've read your pattern of comments and while a lot seem trollish and entertaining, there were nuggets of info that were "big brained" and intelligent. Ele sub forum for a start. Glad you add on to the content here despite most people not agreeing with you on this thread. I think it would be a fun experiment to remove duoQ, even for only a season. 

On 10/30/2022 at 7:58 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

That was funny AF. Wish I can play in NA. Maybe you can invite @Grimjack.8130 to your event 

@Multicolorhipster.9751 @felix.2386 @Grimjack.8130

Hipster, you influenced me to watch that Vallun vid on Grimjack. I also viewed other Vallun vids. I didn't know homeboy's a drummer!!!

All I can say is that there are 2 sides to every story and hoping that stuff is behind them. 

I don't follow NA but I'd love to see Vallun on his drum solo 4/4 - influenced by Buddy Rich or John Bonham? 

Grimjack I saw on Mota and it triggered me to search for YT vids of him. Yeah he may be emotional and bitter and hate casuals like us but hope he changes his tune coz we can be supporters of his if he still needs them or want to pursue gaming. If he's not already rich, maybe we can chat or whatever. I dont know. It's a small community and I'm just wating yall to get along. 

End DuoQ. thnx

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
fixed annoying spacing
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

@Multicolorhipster.9751 @felix.2386 @Grimjack.8130

Hipster, you influenced me to watch that Vallun vid on Grimjack. I also viewed other Vallun vids. I didn't know homeboy's a drummer!!!

All I can say is that there are 2 sides to every story and hoping that stuff is behind them. 

I don't follow NA but I'd love to see Vallun on his drum solo 4/4 - influenced by Buddy Rich or John Bonham? 

Grimjack I saw on Mota and it triggered me to search for YT vids of him. Yeah he may be emotional and bitter and hate casuals like us but hope he changes his tune coz we can be supporters of his if he still needs them or want to pursue gaming. If he's not already rich, maybe we can chat or whatever. I dont know. It's a small community and I'm just wating yall to get along. 

End DuoQ. thnx

I would like to stop going against grim’s duo in unranked.

especially when you’re spidermaning up svanir’s cave like it’s the clock tower jp.

Hella rude.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Yes but he should use them more often. I see guildie every day, I want to see homie jam.

Right now he's like that one teacher in high school that has a couch in their classroom for whatever reason, but can you use the couch yourself? Noooo. Nobody is allowed to sit on the couch.

It makes it difficult to speak about his style, unsure what that is. Jazzy if I had to guess.

15 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

End DuoQ. thnx

It would be very easy to get along if we weren't constantly being worked by the cartel.

If DuoQ were not there, or was optional, they couldn't employ shady rat-tactics as easily. In a real competitive setting with actual sportsmanship, there would be no question as to whether or not these people are really the "best of PvP's best" because the proof would be there for all to see, one way or another.

It is also much easier to catch people cheating(match fixing/wintrading) in a fair setting where ratings aren't artificially inflated from things like DuoQ.

2 hours ago, Bast.7253 said:

I would like to stop going against grim’s duo in unranked.

especially when you’re spidermaning up svanir’s cave like it’s the clock tower jp.

And this too. They need to stop scaring me if we're going to get along.

That means no more climbing up the walls like the Trainspotting nightmare baby. Granted; this is a small gripe, and I would feel a lot better if he couldn't call for help from up there in the skybox, because then I could just go behind a pillar and ignore them otherwise.

Edited by Multicolorhipster.9751