Something is not right....

epoc.7941

9 hours ago, Bast.7253 said:

I would like to stop going against grim’s duo in unranked.

especially when you’re spidermaning up svanir’s cave like it’s the clock tower jp.

Hella rude.

AHAHHAHAHAHA. WTF. gwimjaque not use 5 man Q in unranked??????

what a disappointment. Gwimjaque losing his edge. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mik.3401 said:

Whilst it could be true for some, I’m getting a distinct vibe you are just jealous. At this point leaderboard is irrelevant anyway

Oh yeah, super jealous. Hoping the leaderboards stay irrelevant and the population remains anemic just so I too can cheat to win at a game on its deathbed, all while bashing everyone beneath me with a massive, unmistakable lisp.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

On 10/27/2022 at 1:01 AM, Grimjack.8130 said:

I don't really understand the logic there not gonna lie. Wintrading doesnt give a permanent advantage, it gives an advantage on a per wintraded game basis. If Phoenix didnt queue with Wolfspider while he was wintrading, no benefit.

Pretty sure you're referring to last season which I know for sure Phoenix wasnt involved in, infact he was the person who streamed said wintrading taking place against him(queue conspiracy theories that HE was the one intentionally throwing infront of 50 people and multiple other ranked tryhards who were also victims of the same wintrading who wouldve caught it).

It also, while still wrong to do regardless, doesnt benefit a player outside of social status(which a player like Phoenix doesnt need more of) until they actually get a reward off of it at the end of the season; a title. 

I really dont know why you waste your time trying to educate ppl and elucidate such basic facts. 

• Confused 2

On 11/2/2022 at 10:34 PM, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Oh yeah, super jealous. Hoping the leaderboards stay irrelevant and the population remains anemic just so I too can cheat to win at a game on its deathbed, all while bashing everyone beneath me with a massive, unmistakable lisp.

You seem very bothered by giving this mediocre at most attempt to be snappy and eloquent. The truth is the deathbed scenario is already here, same people are in the leaderboard because there is no inflow of decent players - the mode is dead. Who cares.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mik.3401 said:

You seem very bothered by giving this mediocre at most attempt to be snappy and eloquent.

Probably not the smartest move to infer emotion over text on a video game forum, but hey, you do you.

I'm going to have argue on the eloquence though. That's like nothing compared to the novels I usually cook up.

I can't be blamed for the lack of effort. I'm here to take down the wintrading cartel, not their discord mods.

The truth is the deathbed scenario is already here,

Yeah, that's why I said it was

same people are in the leaderboard

Cause

because there is no inflow of decent players - the mode is dead. Who cares.

& Effect

On 10/26/2022 at 9:29 AM, Grimjack.8130 said:

its wild how people think people are wintrading when pheonix and znys have streamed 99% if not 100% of their games theyve played this season, no chat cover on mr pheonixs streams most of the time too! but must be wintrading!

yeah you win *alot* when you're the best duo qing, it encourages other players who want to win, even players who aren't pushing for a title or are already not higher rated to intentionally avoid and dodge duos like this. ive had sub plat players tell me they dodge me when im solo q, it makes no sense, but when 100% the players who could beat a duo like this refuse to queue into a duo like this, they win even more, and how could they not, they are qing into 1 plat player a game 99% of the time

People cheat on stream everyday…. In fact they cheat to look good on stream. I think it’s easier to assume that someone is clearly cheating thank you assume they’re THE statistical anomaly….

On 10/26/2022 at 11:35 AM, felix.2386 said:

it's not wintrade, it's just duo queuing off hour as 2 good players and deleting gold1 gold2 gol3

i was able to manage 20 kills with 0 death in an offhour match, and still lost 350-500, with my teammates unable to win a single  team fight or 1v1 without me the entire game. since theres 3 point, every single point i get, the other 2 is immediately lost

but if it's duoq, it's another story, you now guarantee 2 points with how easy the fights are.

as personal experience, i'm unable to see me losing any match during offhour if there's a second me, not to mention the mentioned duoq is better then me.

but yea, since i don't duoq so now i just avoid offhour.

duo que def helps you're not wrong about that. however some of these ppl have been caught by other top players cheating. i don't like people gaming a flawed system. i blame anet for that. however outright cheating is another story. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 7:52 AM, Mik.3401 said:

Whilst it could be true for some, I’m getting a distinct vibe you are just jealous. At this point leaderboard is irrelevant anyway

why would i be jealous of someone who has to cheat to  give off the appearance of being the best. I've played this game almost since launch. i love this game. my complaints are just to further bring light to the plethora of issues with pvp as it is a game mode that can be fun and has so much potential. bad actors within the community don't help at all. these are but the most obvious ones but there are many  more, and considering how small the pvp community has become i just  think its important to try to fix things before its too late .

• Like 3

11 hours ago, epoc.7941 said:

why would i be jealous of someone who has to cheat to  give off the appearance of being the best. I've played this game almost since launch. i love this game. my complaints are just to further bring light to the plethora of issues with pvp as it is a game mode that can be fun and has so much potential. bad actors within the community don't help at all. these are but the most obvious ones but there are many  more, and considering how small the pvp community has become i just  think its important to try to fix things before its too late .

I played since beta as well, and I think anyone playing this long can see the PvP is dead and it is already too late for fixes. Also spending so much effort and time in creating this post may indicate you are very bothered. I know I will score 1000 confused emojis for saying it, but yeah it is dead and nothing we can do *shrug*, so don’t get so worked up because it makes you look jealous.

• Confused 1

for every cheater, there is 20 other people playing legit and being called a cheater.

People literally call me a cheater every day that i play, for the weirdest reasons... Damagehack, invulnerability, and mostly people Yell Speedhack..... while im literally just walking at normalspeed....

To my knowledge there is only speedhacks and teleporthacks. There is also a packetmanipulation which results in you being invisible. Everything else is very easily recreational bugs that people abuse. There is literally bugs where you will be completly invincible for as long as you want....

If its not teleporthacks or speedhacks caught on video, i dont believe it.    everyone is runningshadowplay nowadays. if you see a cheater, hit that record button and send it to the support.

I myself have videos of cheaters uploaded to youtube so you can see how real cheaters look like.xD

If someone wants to see how that looks, hit me up and ill send you the link, as i cant post it here because of "nameshaming".

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

and then they got 500-0d 5v5 next mat finals too or was that wintrading too?

So that makes it ok what happened in the mat before? If they didnt had a chance anyways why Helio ordered Mark to logoff?

Edited by lotus.5672

20 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

People literally call me a cheater every day that i play, for the weirdest reasons...

this happens literally every time i've stepped into WvW, lol. genuinely don't even know what i was doing that would be "cheating" and the whispers always come from offline accounts/people who've blocked. hilarious tho

cheating's not that widespread and that people think it's everywhere is more of an indication of their willingness to convince themselves of it, than it actually happening. gave themselves brainworms, more than anything else

the amounts of it that exist and go unpunished doesn't help

On 11/8/2022 at 3:38 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

for every cheater, there is 20 other people playing legit and being called a cheater.

People literally call me a cheater every day that i play, for the weirdest reasons... Damagehack, invulnerability, and mostly people Yell Speedhack..... while im literally just walking at normalspeed....

To my knowledge there is only speedhacks and teleporthacks. There is also a packetmanipulation which results in you being invisible. Everything else is very easily recreational bugs that people abuse. There is literally bugs where you will be completly invincible for as long as you want....

If its not teleporthacks or speedhacks caught on video, i dont believe it.    everyone is runningshadowplay nowadays. if you see a cheater, hit that record button and send it to the support.

I myself have videos of cheaters uploaded to youtube so you can see how real cheaters look like.xD

If someone wants to see how that looks, hit me up and ill send you the link, as i cant post it here because of "nameshaming".

there are definite damage hacks, albeit no im not saying that's what they do. at least i hope not. its a combination of expoiting a bad system and actually having ppl throw matches. the former is just distasteful and i bla me anet for it more than the ppl abusing it. the latter is what i was implying as some have been explicitly caught recently on stream. and to boot isnt out of the question historically as its also happened before to the point where anet had to ban players for it.  

TLDR: anet needs to revamp matchmaking as its bad and lazy and need to punish ppl throwing matches (and having ppl throw for them) 

14 minutes ago, epoc.7941 said:

there are definite damage hacks, albeit no im not saying that's what they do. at least i hope not. its a combination of expoiting a bad system and actually having ppl throw matches. the former is just distasteful and i bla me anet for it more than the ppl abusing it. the latter is what i was implying as some have been explicitly caught recently on stream. and to boot isnt out of the question historically as its also happened before to the point where anet had to ban players for it.  

TLDR: anet needs to revamp matchmaking as its bad and lazy and need to punish ppl throwing matches (and having ppl throw for them) 

There is no damage hacks.