Where can I find backpiece etc dyes?

Hesione.9412

I would like to dye my armor to match the dyes in The Ascension. Is there anywhere I can find the dyes used? I'm happy to buy exclusive dyes to dye it, should I not own them. As these backpieces cannot be dyed, I can't see the colours in the dye screen. ๐Ÿ˜žย This isn't the only non-dyeable backpiece where I would like to match the colours.

As the wiki is by players for players, unless some kind person has this information somehow, there is no way this info can be added.ย 

I am failing at fashion wars (the true endgame) because of this. ๐Ÿ˜žย ๐Ÿ˜žย 

• Confused 1

Since the backpack isn't dyable it's unlikely it uses dyes for it's colours. It might use colours with the same HEX code, but even the person who made it probably couldn't tell you the names of the matching dyes without looking it up.

Considering dyes also look different on different materials probably the best way to do it is choose the skins you want to use then experiment with dyes to see what looks closest. You can preview dyes you don't own by clicking the little cog symbol at the top of the menu and picking 'show locked', then you can apply them just like unlocked colours to see how they'd look. (You just can't apply them until you own the dye.)

• Like 2