Can you add the ascended living water weapons to magnificent coffers too?

Seems weird that the harder to get coffer doesnt include any ascended weapons except only for one with unique skin but without selectable stats (and a backpack also with unique skin but without selectable stats for HT CM coffer).

I already got 3 of the rifles from KO magnificent coffer and I cant use them because of their stats.

So can you at least make those weapons stat selectable?

Or maybe add the Cantha named exotics since they are rarer and the magnificent coffers are harder to obtain.

Edited by andreiblue.8231
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, andreiblue.8231 said:

Actually would cuz unlike many others you didnt open yours and if they added rewards you could get better stuff than the others did.

Whenever they update boxes it’s a separate box going forward that doesn’t stack with the old one and have different contents, at least with the WvW ones and a few other select boxes 

6 hours ago, BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

Whenever they update boxes it’s a separate box going forward that doesn’t stack with the old one and have different contents, at least with the WvW ones and a few other select boxes 

They added the tokens for assassin weapons in SAB lootboxes of kaiser weapons and those who had them before the update used them to get all the weapons and the backpack from what I remember.

On 10/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, andreiblue.8231 said:

Seems weird that the harder to get coffer doesnt include any ascended weapons except only for one with unique skin but without selectable stats (and a backpack also with unique skin but without selectable stats for HT CM coffer).

I already got 3 of the rifles from KO magnificent coffer and I cant use them because of their stats.

So can you at least make those weapons stat selectable?

Or maybe add the Cantha named exotics since they are rarer and the magnificent coffers are harder to obtain.

What do you mean you can't use them? All ascended armor and weapons (except Caladbolg) can be stat-changed in the Mystic Forge for pennies compared to their overall cost.

On 11/5/2022 at 11:14 AM, Wolfshade.9251 said:

I already do, but I keep them in the bank as well, just on the off-chance that I come across a commander that doesn't understand what kp.me is (those actually exist).

People are stupid, yes, one asking for 250 li didnt know what Envoy herald is and said titles can be bought lol

• Haha 1