Haunted weapon question

Dennis.6952

Can more than one haunted weapon be gotten during the Halloween event?  It's my understanding that if a person completes 5 of the Halloween Dailies they will be award a Mad King's gift containing a choice of haunted weapons which can then be upgraded to a "demon" weapon.   I got one of the weapons and then ran the dailies for the next 5 days and didn't get the King's gift.  Am I missing something? 

Thanks to all who respond

10 hours ago, Dennis.6952 said:

Can more than one haunted weapon be gotten during the Halloween event?  It's my understanding that if a person completes 5 of the Halloween Dailies they will be award a Mad King's gift containing a choice of haunted weapons which can then be upgraded to a "demon" weapon.   I got one of the weapons and then ran the dailies for the next 5 days and didn't get the King's gift.  Am I missing something? 

Thanks to all who respond

Make you did enough of the dailies. You have to do the Halloween dailies that count toward Halloween Fright achievement 5 times. Then you should get a chest each 5 times. You can see the counter for it by looking at the Eve of the Mad King achievement, I think.

I know u should get one for every 5 completed. In fact, it will even carry over the counter from year to year. So if you have 3 done this year at the end of the festival next year you will only need 2 more to get another chest. the festival is 21 days so you can get up to about 4 chests a year (4x5=20&3x7=21)

• Like 1

Yeah the Eve of the Mad king achievement is completely fubar for me as well. I got one Mad King's Gift with a weapon skin so far. 

However the achievement panel says I've completed it 3 times... So it doesn't award properly. 

Yesterday I finished Halloween Fright again by doing the three dailies. Yet the Eve achievement is still stuck at 0/5 completions. 

So yeah, it's bugged as hell for some accounts. 

10 hours ago, Morrar.1764 said:

Yeah the Eve of the Mad king achievement is completely fubar for me as well. I got one Mad King's Gift with a weapon skin so far. 

However the achievement panel says I've completed it 3 times... So it doesn't award properly. 

Yesterday I finished Halloween Fright again by doing the three dailies. Yet the Eve achievement is still stuck at 0/5 completions. 

So yeah, it's bugged as hell for some accounts. 

Ohh thats so sad! Good to know thanks for the info. TBH I was ignoring the dailies this year because Im 100% dont with the weapons so it really doesnt give me anything other than some tots. Nice to know for when other people ask, thanks again.

On 11/2/2022 at 3:08 AM, Morrar.1764 said:

It is showing 0/5 because you just completed it and the counter is reset to 0. Showing 3 completions though, you may want to check all characters inventories

On 11/6/2022 at 5:07 AM, Dinas Dragonbane.2978 said:

It is showing 0/5 because you just completed it and the counter is reset to 0. Showing 3 completions though, you may want to check all characters inventories

I think they would have noticed, however, if they had received the reward.  that they did not indicates there is a bug in the system

On 11/7/2022 at 8:41 AM, Lamont.5973 said:

I think they would have noticed, however, if they had received the reward.  that they did not indicates there is a bug in the system

If they keep a very clean inventory it would be easy, but your average person in this game.....does not. Probability here would be higher chance it could be messy than clean.