Mist Scrim

Zbysier.3425

1 hour ago, Zbysier.3425 said:

those revenant's masks are profession unique element of armor which I really like. Can those be crafted?

1) Create a character, select one of the 3 exclusive items (headbands in the case of Revenants) and start the game with it. The skin is now unlocked.

2) Exit the game, delete the character; create a new one and select other of the exclusive items.

3)  Repeat steps 1 & 2 upt to 27 times to have the whole collection. Remember that the Rev headbands are from a profession which wields heavy armor and those are considered heavy pieces, so I think that only Revs, Warriors and Guards can use them. 

Edited by Buran.3796
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

1) Create a character, select one of the 3 exclusive items (headbands in the case of Revenants) and start the game with it. The skin is now unlocked.

2) Exit the game, delete the character; create a new one and select other of the exclusive items.

3)  Repeat steps 1 & 2 upt to 27 times to have the whole collection. Remember that the Rev headbands are from a profession which wields heavy armor and those are considered heavy pieces, so I think that only Revs, Warriors and Guards can use them. 

So those are just a skins… got it 😉 thanks

• Like 1