New Hairstyles, Hair & Eye Colors

30 minutes ago, nutri.1385 said:

I agree, it would be nice to see some new hairstyles. A lot of NPCs have some that aren't available for Players, so the assets exists, they just need to be adjusted for Players.

E.g. I really like the new sylvari NPC - Zinnia's hairstyle. Maybe we could have it added to the wardrobe too? 🤩

What's odd for Zinnia is that her hairstyle is available...for male sylvari. I wish female sylvari could have it, too.

• Like 5

On 11/6/2022 at 10:07 PM, Batel.9206 said:

What's odd for Zinnia is that her hairstyle is available...for male sylvari. I wish female sylvari could have it, too.

I wish they removed gender locks on all hairstyles.

Edited by anninke.7469
after-coffee tweaks :D
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, lezbefriends.7516 said:

Human female is the most customizable character in the game lol. Imagine how everyone else feels....

Customizable with bad options. I'd rather make Norn females with fewer but much better hairstyles. That being said it's true that our Fashion Wars 2 needs some major attention in terms of hairstyles and faces.

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

Customizable with bad options. I'd rather make Norn females with fewer but much better hairstyles. That being said it's true that our Fashion Wars 2 needs some major attention in terms of hairstyles and faces.

Bad is subjective, best to just make many so most people have at least a few they like.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, lezbefriends.7516 said:

Bad is subjective, best to just make many so most people have at least a few they like.

No it's not. Some "bad" is very objective and plain to see.

Like a profession having just one good build that works in endgame, while in terms of quanity it's "options" (skills, traits, weapons) are the same as everyone else's. But these options suck leaving it with only one real choice..

Same applies to cosmetics. Norns (females) have great hairstyle choices, both long and shorter. Especially with self hairstyle kits.
And last time i checked majority of men prefer women with long hair over short. So we have two mainstream groups that are being catered to (long hair ftw  vs "I prefer it short").

Human females don't get that comfort. Majority of hairstyles are short, so that's one of the above groups (the much smaller one unless you're totally dellusional into what general male populace is into) get a field day, while the biggest one is practically completely ingnored.
And that's not even mentioning the absolute tragedy that are human male faces.

Humans embody the "quantity over quality" except as a cautionary tale rather than a valid approach..

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

No it's not. Some "bad" is very objective and plain to see.

Like a profession having just one good build that works in endgame, while in terms of quanity it's "options" (skills, traits, weapons) are the same as everyone else's. But these options suck leaving it with only one real choice..

Same applies to cosmetics. Norns (females) have great hairstyle choices, both long and shorter. Especially with self hairstyle kits.
And last time i checked majority of men prefer women with long hair over short. So we have two mainstream groups that are being catered to (long hair ftw  vs "I prefer it short").

Human females don't get that comfort. Majority of hairstyles are short, so that's one of the above groups (the much smaller one unless you're totally dellusional into what general male populace is into) get a field day, while the biggest one is practically completely ingnored.
And that's not even mentioning the absolute tragedy that are human male faces.

Humans embody the "quantity over quality" except as a cautionary tale rather than a valid approach..

Spin it however you want, "bad hairstyles" is subjective. "Bad" in general is a vague 2nd grade criticism, which is why you're able to come up with examples of it being objective.

Edited by lezbefriends.7516
  • Confused 2