The Nightmare Unveiled

nobleboivin.4102

So I'm finally getting around to completing return to LWs1 and I'm on the The Nightmare Unveiled part of the Tower of Nightmares chapter.  However every time I enter instance I am met with mobs of vet toxic alliance.  Is this chapter meant to be done witha group?  Or is it a case it's content I need legendary/ascended equipment for?

29 minutes ago, Zohane.7208 said:

Except, of course, this doesn't work since you have to complete all events in one area to continue to the next.

The Nightmare Unveiled is the first part of The Tower of Nightmares episode, it's not the tower yet. This instance is literally "Kill a few enemies, move to next location, kill a few enemies, repeat"

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

The Nightmare Unveiled is the first part of The Tower of Nightmares episode, it's not the tower yet. This instance is literally "Kill a few enemies, move to next location, kill a few enemies, repeat"

Oh, I just saw the "tower of nightmare" part in the op and assumed it was about the tower 😮

If it's about the first instance then I'm at a loss for words...

12 hours ago, nobleboivin.4102 said:

So I'm finally getting around to completing return to LWs1 and I'm on the The Nightmare Unveiled part of the Tower of Nightmares chapter.  However every time I enter instance I am met with mobs of vet toxic alliance.  Is this chapter meant to be done witha group?  Or is it a case it's content I need legendary/ascended equipment for?

No. You were met with 'mobs of vet' molten alliance in Flame and Frost instances, and mobs of vet Aetherblades in Sky Pirates.
All story is meant to be solo. The sole exception in LWS1 would be The Tower of Nightmares public group instance which has a story connected to it unfortunately.

If you're having genuine issues with The Nightmare Unveiled, it's probably best for you to revise your build and gear, make sure your gear is full lvl 80 exotics, etc.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086
  • Thanks 2