So scrapper can hit for 19k now

Stalima.5490

The reason this is actually a more viable tactic is because it is executable directly out of long lasting stealth making it drastically more difficult to avoid than any old notably visible burst wind up. A similar alternative is to just jump shot straight onto the target with the sneak gyro straight into a blunderbuss, dealing massive damage, because you can have the blast gyro active while doing this, it actually makes it a hard combo to deal with.

Edited by Stalima.5490

1 hour ago, bethekey.8314 said:

Never hit this high, even stacking damage buffs on an unreasonable build.

indeed, this is more the exceptional case where someone has stacked up more might with stab/swiftness on you and the enemy has numerous conditions for the added 2%'s etc.

I did say technically possible but on average those rockets are doing around 11-13k on a good crit without an assist

14 hours ago, bethekey.8314 said:

Never hit this high, even stacking damage buffs on an unreasonable build.

I tried it for fun… but wasn’t getting much better than 5.5 k lol n combat.   Maybe I needed firearms or r something equally unviable to use it with.  Grenades is a much more viable utility slot for me. Or tool kit with power wrench magnet and pro bar

3 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Wait till you find out that Skirmish/beastmaster/Soulbaest can hit 20k+ WI´s.

id suggest we nerf core ele to fix this.

Yeah but i feel I need to inform people about the engi since the last time i did  this people thought it was cheating to suddenly appear and do tons of damage.

Tis a simple matter of stealth gyro > blast gyro > rocket or jump > blunderbuss

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Do you know how hard to play a soulbeast?

It's ok to do a damage with lot of precast and ez to counter by reflect.

This is actually hilarious now that he mentions reflects as a counter to another build.

Extra fun considering WI can not be reflected and rocket can be.

On a serious note, this confirms what level of troll this is. I mean its a sliding scale but this is just taking it to 11.

Edited by miriforst.1290
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, miriforst.1290 said:

This is actually hilarious now that he mentions reflects as a counter to another build.

17 minutes ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Do you know how hard to play a soulbeast?

It's ok to do a damage with lot of precast and ez to counter by reflect.

oh so reflects work on Soubeast.... but when someone tells you to use reflects against mechanist... the argument is invalid.... got it.

extra funny cuz he calls Soulbeast hard to play xD

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/9/2022 at 3:33 PM, miriforst.1290 said:

On a serious note, this confirms what level of troll this is. I mean its a sliding scale but this is just taking it to 11.

Soulbeast have super long CD on "One Wolf Pack" and "Sic 'Em!", and they will not stealth burst 20k on 1500 range away.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

and they will not stealth burst 20k on 1500 range away.

you're right. They will burst you for 40k with OWP.

As if i couldnt just slap on 0815sicemranger and go on a 20 minute rampage where i back to back "oneshot"😉 everyone...    

Leave scrappy boy alone :C

Edit: ohh wait thats the pvp forum... my bad! i get confused with all these "nerf engie asap"-threads😂

Edited by Sahne.6950

6 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

you're right. They will burst you for 40k with OWP.

As if i couldnt just slap on 0815sicemranger and go on a 20 minute rampage where i back to back "oneshot"😉 everyone...    

Leave scrappy boy alone :C

Edit: ohh wait thats the pvp forum... my bad! i get confused with all these "nerf engie asap"-threads😂

Scrapper is getting PvP buffs with the next patch.

Can't wait to see noneHotBuildTest's reaction to that. xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Is it evil that I had the same thought..:. But honestly with the buffs they gave holo (already clean set to meta than scrapper), I don’t see a lot of scrappers showing up on the scene.

anyone got a feel on what they’ve done to holo now?   Is this a bit over the top?

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 11:32 PM, Kodama.6453 said:

Scrapper is getting PvP buffs with the next patch.

Can't wait to see noneHotBuildTest's reaction to that. xD

On 11/13/2022 at 12:39 AM, shion.2084 said:

Is it evil that I had the same thought..:. But honestly with the buffs they gave holo (already clean set to meta than scrapper), I don’t see a lot of scrappers showing up on the scene.

anyone got a feel on what they’ve done to holo now?   Is this a bit over the top?

The man, the myth, the legend.

Edited by Sahne.6950