apparently druid ca #5 can crit for 14k

1 minute ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

its always hit really hard, 14k seems abnormally high though unless u mean for the entire cast and even then thats a stretch, freelo dodge though so just dodge 4head

They are just trolling because I made a thread about scrapper

Edited by Stalima.5490

I don't mind the dmg, but any idea why CA heals for so much? Had a game where a druid was top dmg and was still doing really strong healing with CA (it felt like the druid team had a support, essentially).

Also in wvw, I've dueled full berserker druids and they just don't go down from all the healing in CA (even their staff heals for not a little, but that I can understand since its not a dps weapon).

Edited by Hotride.2187

2 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

I don't mind the dmg, but any idea why CA heals for so much? Had a game where a druid was top dmg and was still doing really strong healing with CA (it felt like the druid team had a support, essentially).

Also in wvw, I've dueled full berserker druids and they just don't go down from all the healing in CA (even their staff heals for not a little, but that I can understand since its not a dps weapon).

That is because CA has healing on all its abilities except CA5. Rejuvenating Tides is a water field and Lunar Impact is a blast. Live Vicariously also heals the Druid when they heal anyone, including themselves.

There is a lot of built in healing to the spec even when playing for damage.

22 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Druid CA Kit has atrociously bad heal output without dedicated heal stat. The bulk of healing you're seeing is from basic Core Ranger traits/skills and stacked effects like foods with life regen.