Extra Life Scavenger Hunt Hint Explainations

How do the hints relate to the location for the Achievement, Someone in Need that was added with the Extra Life Stream?

With the first hint: "The one you seek can be found within living city underground. (Collection start)", the only part that I can see matched the loactation is "underground". How does "living city" fit with the location at all?

On 11/5/2022 at 1:38 PM, Farohna.6247 said:

Which many probably didn't watch.  It would have been nice to have it pop up in game for those who didn't know.  

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Someone_in_Need in case someone needs a link to see where to start it.

I only know about it because I saw people on the forum discussing it. I couldn't watch the live stream because I was at work and then away from home. I agree it would be helpful to have something in-game to let people know this is available.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I only know about it because I saw people on the forum discussing it. I couldn't watch the live stream because I was at work and then away from home. I agree it would be helpful to have something in-game to let people know this is available.

I had watched the preview about April, so knew it was coming up and to look for it.  I actually went looking for her, not an achievement chain, so had to wiki it.  I don't watch the livestream and I don't follow social media, and since those are featured ways to pass along info, I think a note saying someone was missing could you look for them, then go to the cave, would have been helpful.  

• Like 1