Praise Joko!

Added profession mechanic skills (such as necromancer shroud) to the Weapon Skills section of the Build tab in the Hero panel.

Praise frikken' Joko!  I been waiting 10 years for this simple thing!  

Next:  Please show stats on the tooltips for named items or recipes, or food, etc.  Right now, I just look at them and guess.  Do I feel lucky?  Do I want to eat that food?  Will it overwrite my magic find buff with something different?  Do I want that recipe?  No idea what stats it provides unless I wiki it, then follow a link within the wiki page to the actual item it makes so I can see what the frikken' stats are, as even the wiki page for it doesn't show what the stats are.

Edited by Slartibartfast.5416
Attempting to get around formatting issues so people can read the friggin' thing.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

They probably can't read the text the way you formatted it, it's invisible in dark theme.  I had to mouse drag over it to read the quote to know what you were talking about.

edit:  For others who don't have mouse drag options due to being on mobile, it's the patch note about being able to see your change-state bar skills in the Hero Panel, eg Necro Shroud skills.

Edited by Donari.5237
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

They probably can't read the text the way you formatted it, it's invisible in dark theme.  I had to mouse drag over it to read the quote to know what you were talking about.

edit:  For others who don't have mouse drag options due to being on mobile, it's the patch note about being able to see your change-state bar skills in the Hero Panel, eg Necro Shroud skills.

Ok, that makes sense about why some were confused.  But it's weird, I'm on default settings and didn't format anything.  So if people can't see stuff on default settings, then Anet has to pay attention to their forum message formats.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast.5416 said:

Ok, that makes sense about why some were confused.  But it's weird, I'm on default settings and didn't format anything.  So if people can't see stuff on default settings, then Anet has to pay attention to their forum message formats.

You are not useing dark mode I assume?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast.5416 said:

Some people prefer dark mode. When you copy and paste in forums, there will be an option to “paste as plain text”. I see you were able to fix it so dark mode users can see it now, just a little tip for future posts with less confusion! 

praise Joko! 

Edited by Freya.9075
  • Like 1