Six More Minutes to Knightfall bugged for people who had the original achievement unlocked years ago

Even though we've completed the bosses under 6 minutes, me and my friend didn't get the achievement while others got it.

Interesting things is, we were in a party of 5:
-3 people that didn't do the original LS all those years ago received both achievements: Six Minutes to Knightfall and Six More Minutes to Knightfall at the same time.

-Me and a friend who had already  Six Minutes to Knightfall unlocked years ago didn't get  Six More Minutes to Knightfall.

We've only tried completing the fight once so far.

Edited by KiLLiAN.5629
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, KiLLiAN.5629 said:

-3 people that didn't do the original LS all those years ago received both achievements: Six Minutes to Knightfall and Six More Minutes to Knightfall at the same time.

Yeah, I can confirm this. I got "Six Minutes to Knightfall" and "Six More Minutes to Knightfall" yesterday.

4 hours ago, Shadowmoon.7986 said:

Same, achievement appears not to advance for old accounts.

I do have an old account. But did not complete "Six Minutes to Knightfall" back in the days when I played the original Season 1.

Can also confirm the same thing - a friend who didn't have the original achievement got both, I, on the other hand, am not able to receive a new one even though the old one was done. Please fix it faster than in 1 month, before this instance is dead and this achievement is impossible to do.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Shadowmoon.7986 said:

Same, achievement appears not to advance for old accounts. Hopefully it will get fixed before this becomes dead content.

To be precise, it doesn't work for accounts that had the original achievement completed, age of the account doesn't matter.