Six More Minutes to Knightfall bugged for people who had the original achievement unlocked years ago

Adding myself to the list of jaded people not getting the achievement they earned 🙂! As much as the meta can be cleared without the new version of this achievement, it pains me to not complete this section of my achievement log when I've done the deed  😮!

Hopefully we get some response or compensation for this, I figure if you have the old one should be allotted the new one. Just worried the number of people doing this shrinks as time passes and players clear the rewards they wanted.

• Like 1

Seems to me if players now are getting both for just doing the fight one time that those of us who had it before should just get it automatically. We shouldn't have to do the fight again. Code it that if you don't have the first one that you get credit for both when you complete. If you have the first one you just get auto credit for both. If you have both you get no added credit for AP.  I feel like they usually fix stuff faster than this. Wonder what the issue is. Feeling kinda punished for doing it when it was available now.

2 hours ago, Jimbru.6014 said:

Still bugged. Just did the fight in under six minutes and no achieve. And yes, I have an old account, even though I didn't have the achieve from before.

Be careful about subtracting 6 minutes from the start of the event timer as it resets one time once it hits 14 minutes.  It must be beaten with 10 minutes or more on the timer.

It’s been a little over a month since the last LS1 episode was released and this bug was reported on day 1.  It’s disappointing that they went through and fixed other minor bugs but completely ignored this one. At this point I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at all if tomorrow’s patch doesn’t even include a fix. Even if it does, it won’t change the disappointment and resentment for it taking this long with zero communication. 

• Like 1

patch notes are out and there's no mention whatsoever of the bug.. again.. after a month and a half...

also, a dev is currently following and responding to the topic of people being unable to log in because of a bug, if anyone wants to try and get their attention for this. altho, someone with admin powers surely does look at this topic, one of my posts was deleted because i guess they didnt like me pointing out that a dev found the time to answer to another topic

(funny thing, earlier in the day, before patch, said dev also took time to respond to someone complaining that they couldnt spend money in the gemstore.. i wonder why their order of priorities is like that 🤔)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1